Premium Cakewalk special edition 2020?

Davydh

Question

2 answers to this question

Anything is possible but BandLab's focus seems to be on making the DAW the best it can be.

The question of what will happen to the rest of the intellectual property has been asked multiple times and in multiple ways.  The answer has been consistent, nothing has been decided beyond Cakewalk by BandLab will always be a "free to download and use" product.

My guess is no one outside BandLab will have prior knowledge of any changes until changes are made.  Why dampen or raise expectations by spreading rumors about upcoming actions beforehand?

17 minutes ago, Jim Fogle said:

My guess is no one outside BandLab will have prior knowledge of any changes until changes are made.  Why dampen or raise expectations by spreading rumors about upcoming actions beforehand?

Last thing I want is to falsely raise expectations. I'm aware of how many times it's been asked. I just thought with 2020 rolling around if BandLab read my message perhaps (hopeful/wishful thinking on my part) maybe they'd let something slip out. I'd gladly accept even a vague hint at this point! I've been a Cakewalk user for decades, I'd love to see more of the IP to come back with strength! :)

Edited by Davydh
Grammar matters
  • Like 1