Channel Tools Is Missing ?

T on Y

Just loaded an older project which is reporting that Channel Tools is missing and its a cakewalk plug in.

Was this not included in CbyB ??

The same project also had boos 11 in it and when double clicked on loads OK but for some reason it was an exluded plugh in

Reenabled and all ok but weird non the less 

Monitising more advanced stuff like LP-EQ makes sense, but channel tools to my mind is bread & butter functionality.

It always slightly bugs me that I have to insert it as an "effect" into a track to do stuff like flip L&R / individually pan L&R channels.

I feel this would be much better either as a stock ProChannel model, or built into the track inspector itself. 

4 hours ago, msmcleod said:

Monitising more advanced stuff like LP-EQ makes sense, but channel tools to my mind is bread & butter functionality.

100% agree

It always slightly bugs me that I have to insert it as an "effect" into a track to do stuff like flip L&R / individually pan L&R channels.

Same feelings here.

I feel this would be much better either as a stock ProChannel model, or built into the track inspector itself.

I was even thinking of putting this in the feature request thread! :)

should be built-in the console/pc

I mainly use Channel Tools for quickly and conveniently delaying the left or right channel in a stereo file for a Haas effect.

As far as I can tell, none of the alternatives mentioned previously (also listed below) seem to be able to do that? 🤔

• A1Audio A1StereoControl
  • Boz Digital Panipulator
  • Flux Stereo Tool v3
  • Melda Production Mutility