Against medical advice

Gswitz

I don't drink. Or eat grapefruit. Both make me ill.

No cannabis for me, either. At least, not today. As it was I ate so much I thought I'd burst. Had the munchies also been factored in, I would surely have eaten myself to death. Like the final scene in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

10 hours ago, bitflipper said:

I don't drink. Or eat grapefruit. Both make me ill.

No cannabis for me, either. At least, not today. As it was I ate so much I thought I'd burst. Had the munchies also been factored in, I would surely have eaten myself to death. Like the final scene in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

Jeez. How about a spoiler alert, Bit? 😁

I gigged on Christmas. Played music for a bunch of crazy French Canadians at an RV Resort. They danced all night, applauded, told us how much they loved our music, shook our hands, hugged us, gave us that European kiss on each cheek, paid us, and sent us home with food.

As in all my gig days, I didn't eat much, and I seldom drink alcohol. I never on gig days.

I spent time with my sisters last week knowing that I would be gigging. Some of Leilani's family is coming down from 'up north' today for the weekend (including one from Australia) so that should be fun.

And fun is the most important part of life.

Insights and incites by Notes

On 12/26/2019 at 3:15 AM, Gswitz said:

Some people get through xmas with bourbon or ganj... Me, I'm celebrating with grapefruit but eating it slowly so it doesn't make me sick.

Man i love grapefruit.

Grapefruit fan here also, love it with raw sugar sprinkled on top. Doesn't make me sick. I ate a couple of large ones on Christmas day. Out of the fridge, cut in half and sprinkled with sugar and eaten with a teaspoon....yummy!

We are into a Vegan Christmas this Christmas and with my fantastic meat like recipes, nobody feels like they have missed out. Some idiot brought along a cabbage roll, it should have been nice but was one of the most disgusting things I have ever tried to eat, I literally dry wretched when I put it in my mouth. What is it with people not knowing how to make vegetable based meals taste and smell fantastic.

Another person wanted to boil cabbage, carrots and some other common vegetables into oblivion and pass that off as stew....disgusting!,  I chopped it all down, with some potatoes, mushrooms and zuchini with seasoning and tomato paste and we ended up with a really nice soup.

Some people really believe that a vegetable diet means eating stuff like overly boiled cabbage.