Creative Live Site Wide Sale

cclarry

59 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Well, I can say that I'm only 5 lessons deep in the EZDrummer 2 
Class and it alone was worth what I paid for just about everything,
so I'm content!

I read on user reviews that it looked like an infomercial from Toontrack. You don’t get that from your point of view?

2 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I read on user reviews that it looked like an infomercial from Toontrack. You don’t get that from your point of view?

Well, the instructor works for Toontrack so OF COURSE they will get "That impression".
But there has been a LOT of useful information so far...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Based on the price, I'd go with Puremix, which is 
half off right now at $165
https://www.puremix.net/memberships.html

You also get some free plugins and some discounts
on other plugins as well

Or get both Groove3 and Ask Audio Academy subscriptions for around the same price when they are on sale.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Got some Eyal Levi courses too.

Does any of you have any experience with their Mix subscription service https://www.nailthemix.com/? Is it any good?

I did the Emmure one just to check it out. It was pretty good and it is awesome to get these multitrack sessions of songs you dig. There are some very creative and knowledgeable people involved in these sessions and the video walk through is excellent. You can learn a whole lot from a lot of people. I know some people who follow these religiously and they can't stop talking about it. I recommend checking out at least one of their sessions. It is totally worth it IMO.

BTW, I keep the Emmure session at hand and use it to test new techniques and plugins. Pretty cool ;)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, projectm said:

I did the Emmure one just to check it out. It was pretty good and it is awesome to get these multitrack sessions of songs you dig. There are some very creative and knowledgeable people involved in these sessions and the video walk through is excellent. You can learn a whole lot from a lot of people. I know some people who follow these religiously and they can't stop talking about it. I recommend checking out at least one of their sessions. It is totally worth it IMO.

BTW, I keep the Emmure session at hand and use it to test new techniques and plugins. Pretty cool ;)

Ok..I'll bit...what's the "Emmure Session"?

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Or get both Groove3 and Ask Audio Academy subscriptions for around the same price when they are on sale.

Too bad they don't offer the plan of a monthly payment for as long as you want.  Groove3 and MPV cost me a total of $20 a month.  Strange as it is I still buy from Udemy.

29 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Too bad they don't offer the plan of a monthly payment for as long as you want.  Groove3 and MPV cost me a total of $20 a month.  Strange as it is I still buy from Udemy.

If they did that, then you'd learn what you wanted and stop paying!  They don't want that...it doesn't keep the revenue flowing!

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If they did that, then you'd learn what you wanted and stop paying!  They don't want that...it doesn't keep the revenue flowing!

The opposite.  It keeps the revenue flowing.  If I stop paying then my discount is gone.

6 hours ago, cclarry said:

Ok..I'll bit...what's the "Emmure Session"?

Ah, sorry, Emmure is a band with very heavy guitars ;) We were given the full multitrack session of this song to mix on our own and learn some tricks from the guys who actually worked on it.  They feature a new band and new song every month.

You can check the song here: 

Edited by projectm
  • Like 1