FREE Plugin from Boz Digital!

cclarry

Thanks  @cclarry !! :)  Absolutely fantastic plugin. The only one which still was missed in my collection. True game changer.

What a subtle and finesse color added to sound. The only spice lacking to finish any project to got sound like the best mixers :)

Is it answer from Boz to modula thing ? :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Larry..  just ran this on every track as well as my master bus and even at extreme settings it didn't do s#!t.. wtf bro? 

Not sure what you're issue is there. I ran it on the master of all my tracks and all my songs went quadruple platinum.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

What goes around, comes around.

In the early '60s, on a train trip between Chicago and St. Louis, I was in the dining car getting something to eat. I was sitting at a small table across from the galley. Apparently, the busboy was brand new. The chef claimed he was out of space and sent him to look for a shelf stretcher. The dude was gone for quite some time, but finally returned empty-handed.

A good laugh was had by all (my young self included), excepting, of course, the busboy.

• Like 2

THANKS, LARRY!  It instantly brought me back to the days after my 1st divorce, when my entire rack was filled with nothing but spacers, like my bank account....  That sound - the lonely and haunting sound of nothing.... PERFECT recreation!

I downloaded the documentation PDF, and it was a file of zero length - VERY quick read, got me up to speed on the plugin, in no time at all.

Bob Bone

• Like 1