Softube Fet pressor $49

Joakim Lundberg

it's one of the best FEt around guyz , so if you don't own one , jump on it , light on cpu , the lookahead makes it super fast and avoid that ckiky attack when squashed 

The side chain has an amount !!! and the built in sidechain was one of the first of that kind , solid one guyz !!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zo said:

it's one of the best FEt around guyz , so if you don't own one , jump on it , light on cpu , the lookahead makes it super fast and avoid that ckiky attack when squashed 

The side chain has an amount !!! and the built in sidechain was one of the first of that kind , solid one guyz !!

^^^ What he said...it IS one of the BEST FET Compressor Plugins out there

• Like 1

guyz beware the only cons is the knobs sensitivity / resolution , fine use is key with it .... if i recaqll well ctrl + mouse will fine tune or something else ..to be confirmed , i use it with console  as main track comp with the SSL peak one ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marled said:

Here in Sweden they show a price of about $110, meh!

Not like Toontrack, they offered their stuff even a little cheaper hear than in the U.S.!

Wow... What a difference... Maybe it is kind of bug in webshop?  After detection localization it is putting an old price for some countries not updated by the latest promo?

Do you have already account at Softube? They have sent emial with topic like '75% off – just 48 hours' to their users for this promo. And also do not forget to apply code: FETREADY

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, marled said:

That's why I dropped my comment above! 😉 Sometimes I am a bit dull! 😆

Don't be too harsh for yourself ;) We all sometime want something so badly we are forgetting about simple things... A while ago I was buying AA plugin not focusing on what I was doing and forgot to apply coupon so paid not discounted price.... Fortunately @Hidden Symmetry advised me to write to support, what I did and they helped me to fix it ;)