Addictive Drums Question

Keith Wilby

If you click on the question mark in the upper right of the window, it opens up a panel where you can adjust all kinds of things.  Edited - @Canopus

has it right.  I was in the doctor's office when I first posted, and my memory was a bit foggy.  Sorry about that. :)

Bob Bone

Edited by Robert Bone
confessed to faulty advice....

You open up the KIT panel and then click the L in the upper-left corner of one of the Flexi slots to load a kit piece. You can optionally navigate between kit pieces by clicking the Up or Down arrow beneath the L button it that Flexi slot to find the one best suited for your needs. That might however be less convenient, unless you have already narrowed in on the type of kit piece using the first method mentioned above.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Canopus said:

You open up the KIT panel and then click the L in the upper-left corner of one of the Flexi slots to load a kit piece. You can optionally navigate between kit pieces by clicking the Up or Down arrow beneath the L button it that Flexi slot to find the one best suited for your needs. That might however be less convenient, unless you have already narrowed in on the type of kit piece using the first method mentioned above.

Many thanks for this.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:35 AM, Canopus said:

Thank you.