CD Baby album distribution sale

Hidden Symmetry

For a limited time, get $29 album distribution (or $20 off CD Baby Pro Publishing) plus all the tools and support you need to make the most of your music, now and for years to come.

Use a coupon code:
$29 Standard album distribution: LETSGO
$20 off CD Baby Pro Publishing & distribution: LETSGOPRO

Music not quite ready?

Buy a submission at the discounted rate today and use it when you need it.

Here's how:

Get started by clicking "Add New Title" in your Account Dashboard, then select what level of service you would like Free, Standard or Pro (be sure the coupon you want to use is good for the level of service you have chosen).

Next, you'll be prompted to input some of the information for your album. If you don't have all of this info yet, you can input anything** as a placeholder for now, and edit it later. As long as you get past that first "Basic Album Information" page, you'll be able to check out at any point.
**please enter your actual artist name as this is what we build our internal album ID off of.

To check out, go back to your Account Dashboard by clicking the tab that says "Dashboard" at the top of the screen.

Check the box that says, "Add To Cart" to the right of your album, then click the teal "Checkout" button.

Proceed through checkout, and apply the coupon on the "Order Overview" page - make sure to click the APPLY COUPON button to apply the discount!

Once you click the "APPLY COUPON" button the discount will appear in the cart before you pay.

https://cdbaby.com/

• Thanks 1

I started with CdBaby when Derek Sivers ran the place & it was great. I used to sell cd's back then & make money. Today I only use them for digital streaming & downloads. The plus for them is there's no annual fee. Here's a guide if you're not familiar the different distribution services.

Ari's Take

There's BandCamp too, I used it for a while but didn't get much traffic or sales.

YMMV

• Like 1