Impact Soundworks Shreddage 3 FREE Edition!

cclarry

Shreddage 3 Stratus FREE

Our newest FREE sample library is a Shreddage guitar!

The ultimate free electric guitar instrument for Kontakt is here! Based on our wildly popular Shreddage 3 Stratus library released last year, this FREE edition includes all the core features and sounds from the full version for the low cost of $0.

We created this instrument to give ALL Kontakt users a truly high-quality free guitar, whether they're hobbyists, students, aspiring professionals, or simply on the fence about investing in the full version.

Shreddage 3 Stratus FREE includes:

One pickup (neck) out of three

All dynamics, round robins, and up/down strokes

Sustains, palm mutes, chokes, and release noises

Fingered vibrato included

Three octaves (12 frets) of playable range across 6 strings

All other editing and tweaking controls from the full version

TACT 2.0: Map and trigger every articulation any way you want

CONSOLE: Modular FX rack & mixer with 30 modules

The free download is available now for Kontakt 5.7. Please note that the full version of Kontakt is required, not Kontakt Player.

Hear Demos and Download It Now!

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I must be stupid, but I cannot get the strumming part working. 

I turned on Strumming Mode

I am holding a chord with my left hand

I trigger full strum or individual strings. 

No sound what so ever. 

Halp! 

I got the strumming to work by holding the chord on the blue notes and pressing the purple notes (G#, A, A#, B) near the green ones above the main blue notes.

Here's what the documentation says in more depth...

F#4 : Toggles Strumming Mode on or off.
G4 : Toggles Strumming Mode to the opposite of what is currently set in the GUI when pressed down, and
returns to the previous setting when released. This is used in either mode to quickly and temporarily switch
modes.
G#4 : Plays a downstrum (all downstrokes). The strummed notes are whatever is being held in the normal
playable range. The speed and dynamic of the stroke is based on the control settings on the Strumming Page
(see below).
A4 : Plays an upstrum (all upstrokes), again based on what is being held in the normal range.
A#4 : Plays a partial downstrum . This plays an downstrum starting from the bottom string, with the engine
selecting the number of strings travelled based on the Strum Distance setting (see below).
B4 : Plays a partial upstrum . This plays an upstrum starting from the top string, with the engine selecting the
number of strings travelled based on the Strum Distance setting (see below).

Edited by ZincT

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, Jwala Gole said:

how do I get this running? I have no idea how to get this on cakewalk. Anyone please?

It runs in Kontakt full.  You have to instantiate Kontakt on a track and then open Shreddage 3 FREE in Kontakt