Wilkinson Audio all free but 1 plugin.

Carlos

(I thought the King posted this, made a search, nothing).

https://wilkinsonaudio.com/collections/free

To make 2019 the merriest Christmas in history, Wilkinson Audio has made the following products available for free for the duration of the Christmas season:

Kontakt Bass instruments:

Zombass 1

Zombass 2

Zombass 3

Zombass 4

Zombass is a classic, high quality virtual bass guitar instruments used on thousands of records/albums across the world.

Kontakt drum instrument:

Naked Drums

Naked drums are some extremely well tuned and recorded drum samples that are completely unprocessed. That means they'll fit into your mix in a realistic way, every time. Great for beefing up drum kits without giving them an overly processed sound.

Guitar cab IRs:

Simpulse Freddy

Simpulse Jimmy

Simpulse Dave

Our Simpulse IRs are simply some of the best guitar cab impulses that exist on the planet. 'Nuff said.

• Thanks 9

Interestingly there's only 1 plugin that's for sale as well as Mic clips, everything else is free (for the Christmas season). These are the types of vendors I like to support...they're not there just to DeBleed you from your wallet. ;)

Good find Carlos!! 

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 2

I find myself only ever using a gate to get hi hat out of the snare mic and snare out of the kick mic.

When Boz Digital Labs came out with Gatey Watey, I picked it up as a freebie I think, or maybe it was $5.

What it does is simple but ingenious, a well-designed gate that allows you to set a frequency cut-off for the gate. So you can have it still let through the freqs you want when the gate is "closed" and not affect the main signal you're working with.

I know that other gates have sidechain functuons that also allow this, but with Gatey Watey, it"s just a slider.

• Like 1