beatassist.eu releases free Esfera 2 synth VSTi for Windows and updates ITS to v1.0.2

cclarry

beatassist.eu has released the free Esfera 2, a virtual synth designed for the creation of Dark Atmospheres, Soundscapes, Effects and Pads.

This synth is distributed as VST2 32-bits and VST/VST3 64-bits at www.beatassist.eu

Also, the virtual synth ITS has been updated to version 1.0.2.

Changes:

New display that shows knobs readings;

Preset browser buttons can now be automated;

https://www.beatassist.eu/esfera2.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for this one Larry!

Got it installed but it isn't finding the banks of sounds in the 64 bit version - I can get it to load individual sounds but not the full banks. I can load banks in the 32 bit version. Anyone tried it and had same problem? I've stored the banks in the Documents folders as instructed. One issue is that the presets are described as VST3 presets

7 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Thanks for this one Larry!

Got it installed but it isn't finding the banks of sounds in the 64 bit version - I can get it to load individual sounds but not the full banks. I can load banks in the 32 bit version. Anyone tried it and had same problem? I've stored the banks in the Documents folders as instructed. One issue is that the presets are described as VST3 presets

VST Presets many times have to be "loaded" and won't show up on the presets list...