APD Offer: 91% Off Cinematic Kit Bundle by Rigid Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $24.99 (instead of $280), get Rigid Audio Cinematic Kit Bundle featuring the all new SORE! This bundle also contains Atheos and Limerence.

These are some of the best products from Rigid Audio and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

All of the libraries require the full version of Kontakt to run and are perfect for modern action trailers, video games, as well as glitch-fueled EDM and ambient tracks as well.

Originally $280, the whole bundle is now available for just $24.99. Don’t miss out on this bundle!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal Ends: January 5th

KEY FEATURES

• 16GB total download size
  • 1 brand new library + 2 top-selling Kontakt instruments.
  • Over 350 snapshots and a myriad of effects included.
  • Ideal for EDM, movie scoring, underscore, sound-design etc..
  • Pads, Textures, Strings, Ambiences, Soundscapes, Effects and more.
  • Powerful and intuitive user interfaces.
  • Requires the full retail version of Kontakt version 5.8.1

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mesh said:

If you just want to be 'Sore', you certainly can for $6: http://rigid-audio.com/products_sore.html

I'm a bit Sore right now.... ;)

Yeah and Limerence was something like $7 recently. I came so close to getting it.    Cinematrix is $6 today.

Anyway, today Limerence is $19 and Sore is $6, so for the price of both you get Atheos too.  Which I don't want.

My problem with Rigid Audio is always the same. Too much goodness for too little.  Who has the time to learn how to use these complex instruments?  And they keep bringing them out.

• Like 1

Very true Reid. It seems there's a lot of features and hope I also have the time to figure out some of these.

I just saw in that Rigid Audio link about the 'press SHIFT and ALT/OPTION on the first randomize button'......if all else fails, RTFM? :o

• Like 1