Wusik Group Buy Extended

John K

Guys, this is a no brainer. Was supposed to crash and burn on the 20th Dec, but extended to Jan 1. Too many beers yesterday to get in a late post that there were only hours, maybe minutes left til the Dec 20 deadline...

So many good things in the package, and software in the development stage that will be added to the personal GB link as they are developed through the next year. Me for one looking forward to the vst ARP machine.

Check this out...

http://wwww.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase/Group-Buy-2019-c38233004

And happy holidays to all.

John

• Like 3

Followup...

This is bloody cool. Warning, rompler like stuff for the most part, so can't get 20 levels of articulations like in Kontakt or whatever, but a real feast of sounds and flexible import options. Some presets do have velocity fired (limited) articulation, but not constant across the spectrum.

Haven't dived into the utilities (chainer, bridge utility, etc) but a happy camper so far. Price in perspective, 50 yin yangs for a new user, 40 if you already have a previous Wusik products. Had the elegant EVE 3 (EVE 5 in the package) and older WusikStation so got in for 40.  Auditioning the Ben Hur brass preset in EVE 5 sealed the deal for me.

Blessings to all,

John

• 2 weeks later...

Bump because the end is near, as in a few hours.

Hell of a lot of good programs, including a solid bridge, 32 to 64, backwards etc, lot less hassle than J-Bridge (though J-Bridge is great).  During EVE 5 beta testing, a big problem was splicing in a bridge. Lots of problems but these have been elegantly solved and now available as a separate vst as well as upgrade in the romplers.

Check out Wusik ZR for neat pads and others. Synth not requiring the library. Library needed for four other programs.

Group buy includes 17 programs, some of which not yet released but will be in your download login. ETA's given.

Note, can download the 16 GB sound library and demo any of the products, though not much time left before one unit alone will cost more than all 17.

No brainer, dear brothers.

John

Got this one and the sound library is just brilliant..... You can keep on exploring, it's just huge.. EVE5 is my favorite and it really rocks. The Station is brilliant though I had one instance where it crashed (I'm assuming it had something to do with my other apps open at that time). The ZR is a new one and it's a great addition with it's multiple tweakable possibilities. I haven't really tried the others yet but for even the above three instruments, this is an absolute no brainer deal as John says above..

Ashay,

Thank you for getting your experience out to the forum.

The group buy ends today, and a big miss for those looking for a best deal when this offer is closed, slammed shut.

Note that new betas for Station and 8008 already in the download link. Feast of new programs to come over the next year, so like the gift that keeps on giving.

Not a lot of opportunity left, so had to bump the time line for those on the fence in this late hour.

John