Indiginus- Amadeus sale

Hidden Symmetry

Amadeus is a complete orchestral library that includes strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, a great sounding piano, choir, and more. Everything is provided in a single interface, so there's no need to go searching for functions. These sounds have proven themselves in music productions and media scores already, so you can be sure that they can stand up well in the final mix, even though it’s a very lightweight library, at under 13 gigabytes.

Last year, we teamed up with Sonic Scores to create the user interface for Amadeus, a brilliant sounding all-in-one virtual orchestra perfect for use on a laptop, or as a first orchestra for young composers. Now, Amadeus is available for only $119 (reg $149) until December 31st.

https://indiginus.com/amadeus.html

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, asprog said:

Hello,

differences between Amadeus and Solid State Symphony?

I believe that Solid State Symphony is all synths.  The Amadeus one is essentially the same but uses the sampled Amadeus instruments.

But I believe it's possible that the Symphony feature in Amadeus might be better because it's newer and Tracey has had a lot of time to think about it.  But I honestly haven't compared them.  I'm going to do it.

Just a reminder to you that this is actually a Sonic Scores deal, even though Tracey made it.

The actual Indiginus deal is the free Jangle Guitar with purchase of a selected library.  This is a rare opportunity because Indiginus instruments never go on sale, they just have intro prices and then never change.  So this is as close to a sale as you get with Indiginus.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, asprog said:

Hello,

differences between Amadeus and Solid State Symphony?

Go to the site & check the info & videos.

Amadeus- Covering all the essentials of the orchestra- strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion,
keyboards, guitars and more

SSS- orchestral simulation that also includes automated
features like a gated pad, two pitch-modulated
synth elements, simple bass and percussion
sequencers, and chords

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

@Hidden Symmetry Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.   I think you misunderstood my point.

I'm not talking about the countless features of Amadeus.

I'm talking about a single feature in Amadeus, a special ensemble patch called SYMPHONY.  This one feature is very similar to Solid State Orchestra, which is no shock seeing how the same man, Tracy Collins, created both of them. 

The video below is set to begin when the SYMPHONY feature comes on. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt