Spend $10 / Euros / GBP at Time Space and get a free AAS Soundbank

cclarry

We've got a ho ho host of festive deals for you!
And a free gift when you spend over £10!

Without your computer you wouldn't have been able to make all those tracks this year, so why not say thank you by treating it to some more plug-ins in our Festive sale?! How's that for a good excuse?! 😉

What's more, you can also snag yourself (ahem, computer) a free plug-in from AAS with any spend over £10/$10/€10! 

SHOP THE SALE HERE >

• Thanks 4

• cclarry changed the title to Spend $10 / Euros / GBP at Time Space and get a free AAS Soundbank

Got VA-3 upgrade on December 4th. @ T&S

Deal says ...spend over £10/$10/€10 at timespace.com between 19th November and 2nd January and you'll receive...

Have you guys received the AAS freebie for purchases your post 19th November ?

Emailed Jack @ T&S admin just in case, Xmas holiday😇

Screenshot_2019-12-21 ENDS 2ND JANUARY - Free AAS Angelicals with any order over £10 $10 €10 .png

Damm i literrally just upgraded via aas website ... and i had points to use at time and space but never seen the upgrade option until i checked the regular one and checked the list of download option ...

Anything i can do ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 2:57 PM, fret_man said:
On 12/20/2019 at 2:52 PM, ChazEd said:

Already have this tanks to Piotr.

Contact AAS and they will swap out any dups you have for others you don't have.

Best way to reach AAS team? I emailed support@applied-acoustics.com on Xmas in this matter of swap Angelicals dupe but have got no reply...

17 hours ago, Enrique Cutillas said:

Best way to reach AAS team? I emailed support@applied-acoustics.com on Xmas in this matter of swap Angelicals dupe but have got no reply...

Patience, I emailed them around xmas as well and they replied just now. They must have been busy or perhaps on holiday? Awesome customer support nevertheless!

• Great Idea 1