Sonuscore THE ORCHESTRA sale

synthmeister

1 hour ago, Alan said:

I really am enjoying it and would like to get the upgrade to complete. Do you think upgrade price may go down in near future.

Sometime down the road maybe...it's $104 at JRR right now...which, when
you consider that includes "Strings of Winter", which is $149 by itself, seems
to be a good deal

It appears I did not get Strings of Winter with my upgrade to The Orchestra Complete.  It should show up as an instrument in Kontakt.  I just emailed tech support, hopefully its just a mistake.  I got registration code for The Orchestra Complete and its working but I have nothing for Strings of Winter.

Thanks,

Alan

Strings of Winter doesn't show up as it's own instrument in the Kontakt Library when you have the Orchestra Complete.  But all the content is in Orchestra Complete.  You just don't don't get a separate thing in the Kontakt Library list.  But that's actually a GOOD thing, since it means you can use those Strings Of Winter instruments along with your base Orchestra instruments and build even more awesome patches.  If the two things were completely separate you couldn't mix them together.

• Like 1

Sale ends tomorrow Jan 2nd.

Upgrade to Complete at JRR is now at $119 (coupon codes no longer work)
Upgrade at Best Service is $119 but your get a free Hall of Fame 3 convolution reverb (see list below) and you can use your BestCoins.
https://www.bestservice.com/the_orchestra_complete_upgrade.html

Halls Of Fame 3 offers content packages of the most popular reverbs from the past 50 years.
You can choose from these packages:

BRIC M17  (€ 59)

EVEN T2016  (€ 59)

LEX 480 (€ 59)

LEX 96L  (€ 59)

LEX PMC 96   (€ 69)

QRS 2496  (€ 49)

1 minute ago, TheSteven said:

Upgrade at Best Service is $119 but your get a free Hall of Fame 3 convolution reverb...

Question, if I buy at Jrr and register it (I assume in Best Service account), am I still eligible for Hall of fame? (I assume I'm not)