BandLab Assistant updated to 5.0.3

msmcleod

2 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

this looks like a referenced js library file isn't there/didn't load

Looking at the file mentioned in stack trace, app.asar contains the javascript. There is an object called analytics, with a function called sendRequest, so this is probably the cause of the problem.

To say I had a rough time with this update would be a classic understatement .

For some odd reason every time i went to download the bandlab assistant  it would just hang in download mode and nothing got transferred ...

Eventually I just moved on and downloaded it fine a day and a half later  ....

Thank you Bandlab everything is now fine . I'm happily updated and I'm very impressed with how  well you guys are working together .

all the best ,

Kenny

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

I'm happily updated and I'm very impressed with how  well you guys are working together .

all the best ,

Kenny

Welcome to Cake World 2.0 Kenny!  :D

And now that you have your first "Like", you have some real street cred around here!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, abacab said:

Welcome to Cake World 2.0 Kenny!  :D

And now that you have your first "Like", you have some real street cred around here!

:D

Hi abacab ,

Thank you for the warm welcome , now I feel all warm and fuzzy  inside ...

Street Cred ? xD I would be happy if I don't repeat all the mistakes I made at the other Forum ,

I'm looking forward to this new start ,

all the best ,

Kenny 

• Like 1

Hello staff : I see there are many options I have no need for like social media sharing  and the ability to send other people  projects , enlighten me as to the security level of peoples personal music and data .. on your servers !  furthermore  from what I see BandLabs  is going in A different direction then most Top Studios..  If data transfer is required its to be done on a banking level secure server accountable .. So I would like to know..  What your are trying to create ? Jon...

15 hours ago, StarTekh said:

Hello staff : I see there are many options I have no need for like social media sharing  and the ability to send other people  projects , enlighten me as to the security level of peoples personal music and data .. on your servers !  furthermore  from what I see BandLabs  is going in A different direction then most Top Studios..  If data transfer is required its to be done on a banking level secure server accountable .. So I would like to know..  What your are trying to create ? Jon...

i think you should start a new thread 😉