Time Space Exclusive - Vocal Factory/Pro Pack

cclarry

Time+Space has an exclusive 80% off two Zero-G sample packs for 48 hours.

Vocal Factory
Inside this 4GB+ multi format sample collection you'll find three wide-ranging vocal titles delivering over 3,700 pro vocal performances with styles ranging from RnB to pop, world to dance, choral and much more. Get it today for £21.80 / $22.80.

Pro Pack
ProPack contains over 11,000 loops and samples spanning numerous instruments and genres from trance to funk, world to orchestral and hip-hop and more. Available in Acid/Wav or Garageband/Logic Pro formats. Now £25 / $26.20.

https://www.timespace.com/collections/zero-g-flash-sale

• Like 1

I do.  For vocal samples it's about like a zillion other packs.  The nicest part about it is it contains a lot of content, including India stuff (if you need Ragas).  The bad part is they are almost all complete songs which can be kind of hard to bend to your own work.  Vocal Forge does have a Toolkit set of loops with vox/bits/pieces though.  The Kontakt instruments are a bit dated.  But as far as vocal libraries go at one time it was pretty close to the top of the heap.  I do remember using a few phrases from several of the songs in some very bad early EDM stuff (I kind of liked the Bars On My Phone song, not sure why).  I think for $26 it's fairly priced.  But like all vocal libraries using it may be a bit difficult.

• Thanks 2

Thanks Matthew.  I've never really used loop vocals in my tracks as I've only done instrumentals, but wanted to try it out. The only content I'm not interested in is the India stuff   but who knows I might be able to use bits of it. 

Yeah    I can see these loops being somewhat one dimensional , but possibly I can try building the instruments around the set vocal phrases (just for a fun experiment). Did you find much use for the Pro Pack? I have that in the cart as well, but wondering if they're any good/useful. 

I don't think I've used much of the ProPack, but I see it kind of like a giant classic library.  When I bought it you couldn't download things that sized, it was a much bigger deal.  And the amount of content was pretty amazing.  Today though, it's hard to see how useful it would be.  Zero-G does tend to Acidize loops correctly (more or less) which puts them a step above some loop publishers.

Just looking through the content it's kind of like reliving the early 2000's all over.  Very heavy on break beats/drums/dance grooves.  It's kind of the digital version of crate digging.  If you can use that kind of material I think it's worth having.  If you use Acid I'd say it's a goldmine (which is why I bought it).

• Thanks 1