Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice !!!

John K

Let the good news spread throughout the land. Throughout  the shining galaxies.

From the mountain tops to the valleys below.

From the fishes of the air to the fowls of the sea.

I am here !!! (I think)

(bloody cool, huh...  Major honor to hang out with my old buddies and folks never met. When they shut down the old forum, was in the midst of irritating someone or something. Hope to pick this up where I left off.)

Love you all,

JohnKenn

• Like 4

John!!!!!!

My joy of seeing you here is only second to finding Frank Harvey who got drunk and vomited all over my prom dress years ago

Your introduction here is filled with the perfume of humility and poetic excellence

I was wanting to nominate you for some Nobel Prize, or maybe some  Poet Laureate to a deserving country  I do have a question however and I thus quote you

"From the fishes of the air to the fowls of the sea"

Obviously there is deep esoteric meaning to this but far beyond the realm of understanding for us mere mortals  Forgive me if I have fallen into doubt but is this what you really meant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Jyoti,

Oh crap...

Cool to reconnect with you sister. Dear Light in the darkness.

I was so excited about sharing the gospel of my sublime presence that I forgot to do a spell check. It is a bit confusing, but think I spelled fowl wrong maybe. Didn't want to say birds because this would have been too... commonplace. Not Laureate  stuff.

As much as I can tell, it should have been...

"From the fishes of the air to the FOULS of the sea"

You can still nominate me for the Nobel prize after this minor correction.

Love you kid,

John

• Like 1

Hey John

Your clarification is liberating

Much better and I can rest in peace

It all makes sense now and your nomination for Nobel prize in literature has been submitted

I do have some more questions about the pagan yoga cult you and my father ascribed allegiance to

Fair enough?

J-

Jyoti,

For you, my dear, anything.

Hit me with your best shot.

If I have to plead igorant, will at least be honest and admit the issue unresolved for a few hundred years or so. Unless there are other closet mystics here who can provide an answer.

Would have really loved to hang out with your Dad. He tried to get you on the straight and narrow.

John

Okay John you asked for it  In an ancient Cakewalk post you deemed that the SRF chapter in Autobiography was nothing more than hallucination

In the Ananda Marga tradition of you and my father I find death critical conflict enough to blow the validity of your philosophy out of the water  There are discourses regarding metempsychosis interims claiming active intent to reconnect

This does not resolve Videhe manasi, na kartrytwam Na sukhani, na duhhani

A hundred percent in opposition, contradiction  At least SRF is consistent whether in error or not  Looks like you and my father could not make up your minds and left the common rabble hanging without a clue which way to go

My mind as open as a mind can try to be if you have some thoughts to explain this

Bapu, Craig, Paulo,

We got to tread lightly on this. The young lady has more intelligence and subtle insight than any ten of us rude and crude guys put together, and more valuable than a diamond to have somehow dropped in among us to contribute.  Her ancient Sam'sktra spell checker failed miserably, but yeah. You are right. Speak in tongues until current languages can represent the concept. Don't want to scare her off.

Jyoti, company and family overrunning the place but have a rational answer to your question. Problem is with interpretation and translation. Will get back with you when the dust settles.

John

• Like 1

Hey Jyoti,

Some thoughts… Can’t remember where it iz we waz but something about “intent”

You had said you and your father studied these writings nightly by candle light. Can assume then that I can dump some of the original ethnic phrases into the mix and you will understand what is going on. For the rest of the respected beautiful souls here, opportunity for a good hearted comedic jab at some slobbering idiots babbling away in tongues.

You said Videhiima’nase yayda yada speak in tongues etc etc  Question how intent registers in parallel without conflict from other dialogs. Contradiction red flag, and especially when diametric opposite with Yogananda’s spin on things in the reappearance of Sri Yukteshvar and what he done had to say about death. No wonder you want to crucify me.

There has to be intent otherwise we would not be here. Where you are missing the point is in the origin of intent, and granted the demarcation is obscure trying making sense out of the writings.

Realize that if intent were not there, the involutionary Sainc’ara process could not turn around, make full circle beside a small hook before being terminated. Pratisain’cara would be brought to a halt after the manifestation of previral microvita under the stress of wherever it happens in the galaxies. We would not be here. Never given the chance to be self aware if there were not intent coming from somewhere.

Ramification for the three dimensional environment would be a mess. Since the play of here and back has been going on for eternity, without intent, there would be no physical space left. The three dimensional arena would be a solid rock without exit of matter trying to get back to Source. Metabolic activity of living organisms on any planet is evolved in balance to secure equilibrium. We don’t get too stuffed or too thin. Thank your gardener the next time you water your lawn.

If you could take “intent” out of the universe at this moment, it would take eons of time to encase the universe into a solid mass, fill in all the space between the stars. What would happen however is with the death of every bacteria, of every high saint, the Universe would become more stupid, death by death until all left would be the temporary hook in the cycle evolving barely crystal matrix memory until that life form dies. Not a viable process and fortunately it does not work that way..

Got to run, but realize I haven’t gotten to your concern. Dam good catch girl.

More at 11.

John

With dear brother Grem here John  Waiting for more at 11

I think I know where you are headed with this but please go forward and tell your side of the story

Now that you brought it up the idea of a concrete universe is a scenario we will not face a few trillion years from now because everything is working on tap the way it is supposed to  If intent were taken out of the design is there not another safeguard in place

What about jadasphota  Encroachment of buildup of solid factor should face one of three determinants to trigger the reaction and keep the Cosmos from being encased in some form of hyperdense matter Excess pressure on interial seeking vectors  Would this not amplify reactive momenta to dissociate physical substance back into the four remaining tattvas  Thus a solid universe could never happen even if god took a break for awhile

Grem, Jyoti,

So good to reconnect with you and hope you are out of the arctic deep freeze. Pacific Northwest coast has been spared for once.

Jyoti, will get back with "Intent" and with Jad'asphota.

Quick answer if dissolution under maladaptive pressure to make rocks would counterbalance the absence of higher life maintaining exit routes.

Quick answer is no. In such a hypothetical condition, jad'asphota would possible retard but not preclude a shutdown even worse than what Trump did. Would just take a bit longer.

Be back (now 12 at 12...?)

John

Hey Jyoti,

My thoughts on “intent”. Could start with a premise everyone can agree on. Plain English.

If there is no mind, there can be no intent since some level of mentation is necessary to go forward with any thought or action. Out of trouble so far. From here going forward, may all hell break loose if it has to…

After death, Kamamaya kos’a, Manomya kos’a, physical bodies (both of them) are disconnected with Atimanasa kos’a which needs the connection to function. Not to exist, but to function. Causal mind is there for the long haul for however long it takes to resurrect us from ignorance. Most folks don’t know they have two physical bodies. Don’t tell this to the lawyers. They will have a feast in new medical malpractice lawsuits.

At death, the two dimensional ectoplasmic containers of the waking state and the dream state vaporize like a puff of smoke. Their debris still colored by the level of vibration of the owner and recycled by something else that can make use of the residue in the state we last left it. Think of it as subtle composting for the garden.

Connect with unconscious causal mind is lost and there is no bearing to function or operate in the lower 3D levels necessary to support a waking state. Contact with the manifest universe is broken. Commerce with the subconscious is obliterated meaning as well forfeiting the learning experience of a whole lifetime. Manomaya kos’a was there to aggregate repeated experience so that every time we picked up a cup of water, we did not have to relearn the process from the beginning. Current primates obtain a limited glimpse of uncontrolled access to Manomaya when they dream.

Engrams, like a digital record of a single life is imprinted and stored in the crudest of our three causal mental bodies. Not that experience and memory is lost over the eons, but stored like data on a backup drive. Causal mind is non vibrational, thus part of the problem of retrieving any data by a current humanoid primate brain. In deep sleep when we function in a causal state, the faculty is there in potential to realize what is going on, but few know that there are means of access. Even those who know what is needed can’t sustain the effort to transcend. Hard road to hoe getting free.

On the physical level, down here in comfortable 3D space, death leaves the dense structure to rot. The second physical body undergoes a reverse maintenance of dissembling itself even before dense death of the crude “flesh and blood” machine. Loss of identity or differentiation of the pranic structure is what disconnects mind from body. Second body is the transducer connecting mind to dense body while we are alive. If this commerce or equilibrium is disturbed too badly, we check out.

Strange quirk is that amongst ten gradients of our subtle second physical body that sparked the exit code of life on our planet, dananjaya vayu remains intact and decays away as the corpse decays. Things like cremation liberate this residual life force element back into the realm of where gravitational waves do their thing. This prana fraction can even be seen by normal people. It tries to disperse but cannot dissociate from the dead body while the rest of the elements have been liberated and on their merry way. The subtle element tries to rise away but can only levitate several feet above the body. Has to be ideal light, temp, humidity conditions and a non embalmed body not buried too deep, but taking a lovely evening stroll past a fresh grave may reveal a very faint violet mist over the coffin.

Crap, blubbering on too long. Gots to continue later. Point so far is that the disembodied unit can never be the origin of intent, since in the after death state, there is nothing functional that can act, nothing that can think, nothing that can do nothing. So I guess the question is what prods the universe to seek a higher ground.

Be back,

John