Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice !!!

John K

Craig  This is partly my fault going off the deep end in public and egging brother John to explain things that are completely outside the radar but I could not resist

These obscure questions and answers deal with the real practice of yoga This is not the incense choking parlor scene with middle aged moms in spandex trying to limber themselves and chant in Swahili  There is no religion only science involved Those that understand the science are few and far between and more precious than any wealth to be had  They are our teachers and benefactors if there is the eye to see and the ear to listen

By chance I found a similar soul in beer drinking John  For my life I have carried a treasure that cannot be shared with neighbors with PTA members with fraternal orders of this and that  My husband Eric is the touchstone of American family responsibility but his eyes glaze over and he tunes me out when I get a metaphysics attack  I would not be surprised if John bears the same frustration  Was it George Harrison who said  Look at you all see the Love there that's sleeping  While my guitar gently weeps

Hey John  We can carry this conversation offline or continue here for the glorious irritation of it all

J-

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jyotishvarii said:

Craig  This is partly my fault going off the deep end in public and egging brother John to explain things that are completely outside the radar but I could not resist

These obscure questions and answers deal with the real practice of yoga This is not the incense choking parlor scene with middle aged moms in spandex trying to limber themselves and chant in Swahili  There is no religion only science involved Those that understand the science are few and far between and more precious than any wealth to be had  They are our teachers and benefactors if there is the eye to see and the ear to listen

By chance I found a similar soul in beer drinking John  For my life I have carried a treasure that cannot be shared with neighbors with PTA members with fraternal orders of this and that  My husband Eric is the touchstone of American family responsibility but his eyes glaze over and he tunes me out when I get a metaphysics attack  I would not be surprised if John bears the same frustration  Was it George Harrison who said  Look at you all see the Love there that's sleeping  While my guitar gently weeps

Hey John  We can carry this conversation offline or continue here for the glorious irritation of it all

J-

Oh no! There's absolutely no need to take this offline!  This is the Coffee House and we need the rare intellectual thread!  I'm guessing you joined after BandLab took over, that's about when I quit going to the old forum, but I went down the metaphysics path a few times in my 41,000+ threads in the original forum.  I may be a (VERY) long time IT guy, but my PhD work was in the close-to-woo-woo field of Hypnotherapy.  I've done Prana yoga, am a third-degree Reiki Master Healer, am certified in Accelerated Learning and have an array of FDA-illegal experimental medical devices (along with some they allow consumers to own, like light & sound machines).

I certainly have no issue with metaphysics.

Of course, I'm also a musician nerd with my own sense of humor so there is that to deal with!  LOL.  :)

• Haha 1

Here's an idea of what I meant by lyrics from Kansas or the Mystery.

This is Kansas' "The Wall"

[Verse 1]
I'm woven in a fantasy
I can't believe the things I see
The path that I have chosen now
Has led me to a wall
And with each passing day
I feel a little more like something dear was lost

[Pre-Chorus]
It rises now before me
A dark and silent barrier between

[Chorus]
All I am
And all that I would ever want to be
It's just a travesty

Towering
Marking off the boundaries my spirit
Would erase

[Verse 2]
To pass beyond is what I seek
I fear that I may be too weak
And those are few who've seen it through
To glimpse the other side
The promised land is waiting
Like a maiden that is soon to be a bride

[Pre Chorus]
The moment is a masterpiece
The weight of indecision's in the air

[Chorus]
Standing there
The symbol and the sum of all that's me
It's just a travesty

Towering
Blocking out the light and blinding me
I want to see

[Bridge - Instrumental]

[Guitar Solo]

[Verse 3]
Gold and diamonds cast a spell
It's not for me, I know it well
The riches that I seek are waiting
On the other side
There's more than I can measure
In the treasures of the love that I can find

[Pre Chorus]
And though it's always been with me
I must tear down the wall and let it be

[Chorus]
All I am
And all that I was ever meant to be
In harmony

Shining true
And smiling back at all who wait to cross
There is no loss

And, one from the Mystery (these are just the first two examples that came to mind):

The world is a game

Do you know what we think of your attitude?
Open your eyes

Do you feel all the fear that shadowed their eyes?
And all that remains of their lives

And so the world is a game
And I'm just a pawn in your hand

You hold the world in your hand
Like a child with a Ball
Do you realize?

You point a finger then you say
One word and we fall
But who's the winner after all

The Joy and the pain of our time

Remember these pawns all have names
The rules are the same in their lives

In the end
All you need is our gratitude
We shut our eyes

Working on the grand design
For some it almost feels Divine
Sipping the last drop of their wine
For this world is just a game

Standing in the line of fire
The heroes' flags flying high
Waving way above their pride
Can anyone win that game?

The world is a game

The Joys and the pains of our time

When you reap the loss and the gain
Then all that remains is our lives
...is our lives

The Joys and the pains of our time

When you reap the loss and the gain
Then all that remains is our time
...is our time

The world is a game

Craig  The discourse will continue if we have not driven rev John off into the woods never to come back Appreciate your feedback

So far he is the only remnant I have collided with who knows about the second subtle physical body  I have intuition that he actually witnesses it and speaks beyond scriptural books from first hand knowledge   I have no idea what his former credentials are except for a (former) high ranking swami guru person in possibly the only system that understands an iota  about the human condition or our ultimate destiny

Hey John  You got many more posts before you can compete with Mr Bapus random thoughts Let it so rock and roll  Get the post count rolling

Current stasis is an explanation of non unit intent and ramification of universal demise if the dead unit cannot contribute Then why jadasphota would not ultimately build Trumps wall without a penny of government funding and possibly fend off universal shutdown  Then questions about our second physical body  Just because you can see it does not mean you can understand what it does or what it means What is it there for What utility  Why do we even have it and drag it around when we got a solid structure for mentation to work through for our decaying 3 score and 10  before the snapshot expires

Jyotishvarii

That's what you get for posting in the wrong forum! ;)

The primary people who worked with Cakewalk from the beginning and kept the original forums going for years are exactly the ones that aren't really wanted around here any more.

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1

Ok John, it's past 12 and I'm still waiting!!

4 hours ago, craigb said:

Oh no! There's absolutely no need to take this offline!  This is the Coffee House and we need the rare intellectual thread!

I spit coffee all over when I read this! Still laughing!! Rare indeed!

Hey Guys,

Quick response to Mal Content.  Where Miss Jyoti comes from, the "rev" intro means someone who is a friend and respected. Not that I am worthy of her epithet, but has nothing to do with religion. She also nailed the truth that real yoga has nothing to do with religion. In the cross hairs and without adequate understanding, my diatribe will be confused with some half baked religion. There is no connection and no intent to compete with any local belief system. I do feel you may have been unfairly treated and your side of the story not properly heard when you were shut down. Problem is as you have experienced is that we are becoming too thin skinned in the paranoid search for political correctness and all the artificial boundaries we erect and the energy we drain trying to keep up. Not anything you can say or do that will not mortally offend someone and send them off to grief counseling and a lawsuit for psychological pain and suffering. Or on a lesser level, have a thread locked here for blasphemy. Nothing a few thousand years won't work out though so there is hope on the horizon long after we are dust and our idiocy is buried with us.

Jyoti, thank you for your kind words.

Discretion tends toward ending this because people are starting to getting hurt. Coffee House is not ready for you. It was so refreshing to have someone throw me against the wall and challenge with articles of real substance. You wondered if I feel the same frustration. Yes although it becomes less painful over time. It is like walking among the living dead "Look at you all. See the Love there that's sleeping." You understand this.

Been decades since someone took me for a ride like you. Your questions, concerns are way outside above and beyond the radar of this forum. I think I can answer some of them. Can you PM me with an email or phone number. We can talk. Continuing a discourse here will only lead to confusion, fear, bad vibes until the thread is locked. Nobody wins. I do have to apologize for taking a swipe at rev Trump. This did violate the political thing and I bear full responsibility.

Stay warm dear sister, and may all be well.

John

John

Not trying to speak on behalf of Mr Content,  but I'm pretty sure that you're reading too much into his comments in the sense of how much of it is really directed at you and Jyoti, so no need to consider your discussion to be unwelcome here IMO. Obviously, it's the CH (or some kind of sterile manifestation of it) so there's going to be some bufoonery and people like me who haven't got a freaking clue what you're both on about (trust me reading it several times has not helped in the slightest) but that's ok. I also don't understand why one colour of guitar is any better than another one either, but that's no reason for guitar fetishists no to dribble themselves into a frenzy because their favourite brand now comes with a sightly different  colour of wood thing to hang the strings on.  So IMO both of you should keep doing whatever floats your boat. There's room for everyone*

* That's not an invite Colly Jolly Energy guy.

• Like 1

Alright John You done seen the better part of the sentiment around here and there are a lot of really really good guys saying to let it roll  Get your backside back in the ring and answer some questions I appreciate your sentiment to not cause a flame war but think of it this way  If a hundred jerks go ballistic out of ignorance but you get one soul to research a speak in tongue term, then a seed is planted before the thread is locked  Is this not a victory service in the balance  Looking at brother Mal's axe and it was unfair

I did a lot of self study The "intent" issue is resolved on my account and you would definitely be in collective trouble if you answered  Let this thought pass

If the forum and moderators can tolerate discussion about rocks read my lips  Rocks dudes Rocks dudes Nothing religion  Nothing political about rocks you can read between the lines and spaz out about  Pick you up off the floor later if this is too much for you

Question is that if "intent" were out of the equation why would not the process of jadasphota not protect the egg shaped universe from  being filled solid wall to wall with dense matter You referenced a "hook" that should do the job as well

I have even a greater idea to give this discussion long term legitimacy and viral participation status

Would the increasing gravity of  a more dense universe cause a chick's boobs to sag prematurely

You are set up for life now Any thoughts?

Thanks guys. It is great to be bouncing around with good old warriors from the Cakewalk days.

Thanks also Paulo for being a voice of reason on a couple counts. I misinterpreted Mal Content’s comments and saw inevitable chaos coming (sorry Mal). It was not a reaction to the discussion but to the locking of his post which was overly harsh.  I had figured it would be best to pull the plug on my tirade before all hell broke loose.

Also if you read thru the stuff several times and it was still senseless, then it isn’t doing any good.  I should do a more down to earth explanation of what it is about and why the topic got rolling in the first place. Was a residual carryover from the old forum that started innocent enough.

Jyoti, brilliant salvage if needed. Can add some remarks that should explain a girl’s breast sagging under increased gravitation. You are however going to have to get more creative to legitimize things if you start talking about our second physical body.

Will get back when I can get a break. Spending a lot of time volunteering at the warming shelter for homeless. We were spared the arctic blast but now getting a bite from the tail end. The suffering and hopelessness is a terrible thing to witness.

John

Gentlemen,

One rude crude dude to another.

Don’t want to embarrass sister Jyotishvarii, but closest presence to an Angel has touched down here. Don’t know why we all ran into each other, but a gift to this wacked out forum by a soul way beyond most of our comprehension. Please correct if I screwed something up in your history, and no fake humility allowed.

Drawing inferences from previous Cake posts, her early clairvoyancies about past life recognition, perception of the mental “auras” was considered normal until she went to grade school and realized she was an “abnormal” entity. No one else shared her gift and she became an outcast. Her social thread locked by a rabble not worthy to kiss her feet.

The girl had the good fortune, good genetics to be born into a family of devout mystics who started her training before subtle perceptions die off for life as is the fate of the common carbon infestation. Most have an initial chance and prolonged latent ability to rise above the death experience, but few know there is an exit to escape the Reaper (and not talking about the DAW…). Even among those very few who realize that a path to freedom exists, almost none can face the hardship and the discipline to get free.

For the rest of us lost fuks like you and me, we got to climb out of the dust with extreme force, years of effort to develop the second sight that puts existence into perspective and liberates us from any fear or control of physical death. That’s why we are here, but we are drowning rats without a clue of what it was all supposed to be about. Fortunately for the universe at large, our defective probe is allowed to eat, procreate and defecate for a short time until programmed extinction. An experiment failed if you will for the short term anyway.

This is where the conflict began between systems where there should have been no conflict. Me and Angel butting heads, although she is way higher than what I will likely reach. If I could just stop drinking beer…

More about this. Jyoti, any ideas how to bullet proof the thread if you start babbling about some secondary physical structure?

John