Automation not working in newest SW releas(es)?

jarcity

Question

I just upgraded to the latest version and suddenly all my automations are not working (for both the built-in Sonitus and my Nexus2 VSTs).

The automation graph shows as before, but when I play back, the output is constant between two automation points (i.e. the output jumps between the points, there is no linear or slow/fast increase/decrease between the points). 

How to fix this, or is it a known bug?

Looking forward to your response.

I am having this same issue. Only with the recent Cakewalk update though. It wasn't doing this before. Now I am working on a project. Got done with the mix for a song. When I bounce my mix out, some of my effects will just disappear. I came to find out that the automation was not reading at all. Sometimes it will read...MOST of the time, it wont. It's ridicolous and I really don't have the time or patience for it. I already had one DAW mess up on me that I paid $400 for in the past (Studio One) and Cakewalk was my only other option I had to go with. I love Cakewalk but problems like this make it to where I have to wonder about buying a actual paid version of it. If basic automation can't be done consistently, what good is your software?