Production Voices Xmas Gift

cclarry

We're giving away a vintage electric piano sample library as our GIFT to you this holiday season!

If you get a little extra time to play this holiday, I hope it's with Electric V LE for sforzando. Electric pianos have the perfect bell-like sound to make the holiday music come to life!

Electric V LE for sforzando is sampled from a rare iconic tine Mark V electric piano. I sampled the instrument straight out of the output for a clean sound that translates well in a mix or on stage. It has 12 velocities per note that captures this one instrument at this one moment in time with all of its imperfections and nuances that modelled electric pianos have difficulty recreating. Electric V LE for sforzando requires no expensive player to function. It works perfectly in Pro Tools (AAX), Cubase, Logic and any other VST or AU compatible host. Electric V LE also comes with 17 presets and a host of effects such as chorus and delay.

Electric V LE is the “Lite Edition” of the much larger Electric V for sforzando (73 keys and up to 27 velocites per note). It may say "Lite Edition", but Electric V LE's 12 attack velocities and 8 release velocites per note are more than some other commercial sample libraries! It's a GREAT LIBRARY! And it's FREE!

I hope you get a chance to pick up this sampled rare Mark V electric piano!

Ohh... Remember to enter a price of $0 to get it at no cost!

https://www.productionvoices.com/product/electric-v-le

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 3