Free reverb from Arturia

Fleer

8 minutes ago, jesse g said:

My installation of  the Aturia Reverb came with a  trial version of Pigments  Software Synth. and it is NICE!!!!!!!!!!

It truly is Jesse....I just bought it after demoing it for about a week. The layout is very easy to use (even for a non-synth guy like me) and it sounds fantastic. Got it for $69. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Is there a dead line ?

Yes 

REV Plate-140 is compatible with all digital audio workstations capable of hosting VST, AAX, or AU plugins. The product will be priced at $99 after the promo period ends on December 25th, 2019.

• Like 1

I like Arturia's install and authorization procedures, there are a number of options available that are very important to me in regional Australia with wonky internet.

I like that you can download their products from their site on any computer. It means I can download the product from the library on my laptop and transfer it to my offline DAW when I get home. They also have an offline authorization process option although just popping a usb into my offline DAW to authorize only is not so much an issue. But it's good to also have the option of a complete offline authorization if necessary. In addition, they give you the size of all their products.

Much better for me than Native Instruments whose native access is completely unusable on my computer.

I have registered and will get the reverb (234mb) , just waiting for the license.

• Like 2