Free reverb from Arturia

Fleer

Here's some various snares being run through various Plate plug ins, including the new Arturia...  The 1st file is dry if you want to import into your DAW of choice and compare with your own, or mimic the settings and tweak them.  

If you do a "get info" on the files, you'll find the information of what is what and the general settings used.  If no setting is listed, it means it wasn't touched.  There's 30 files total including the dry pass.  It got boring so I figured that's a nice round number.  

There are obviously level differences and even some setting differences that couldn't be tweaked between several of them, so this is where I claim it's not a scientific test, and it's useless, and pointless, and meaningless, and that every Star Wars movie after the 1st 3 they released were all pieces of crap that ruined the storyline, etc....  Enjoy.  

https://we.tl/t-2AeHqajUK7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Downloaded the installer and manual. Followed the instructions to do the offline registration. Got the plug registered in my account but still no luck with getting the plug fully registered on the computer. Sounds good in demo mode and dead easy to operate!! Just hope the website doesn't blow up before I can get this thing running!!!

Is this worth it?  Every step of the process has failed a few times so far up to the synchronisation on their license server. I'm beginning to think this is not worth the trouble having on my computer.

jdf

## edit ## - given up.

## edit 2 ## - got it.  sounds good.

Edited by jerrydf
updated

Finally managed to register account.  Didn't get email with verification code (yes, I looked at spam folder too ;-)). So now I can't login (account wasn't verificated) and can't use my email address for new account (username was already taken by another user... me).
Oh well, I have more than enough reverbs to bother support service :-)

I know I'm the first to complain with bad service (with tongue firmly in cheek) - but I think it's worth cutting Arturia a bit of slack here.  It is free after all, and IMO better quality than a lot of other, paid for, reverbs.  Every time Arturia release something their servers are always totally overloaded - even the NI servers were very flakey when they released Raum and they are normally pretty solid.

I'm sure things will calm down in the next few days and you are probably just frustrating yourself by keeping on trying at the moment. Just my 2c obviously.

(not trying to patronise anyone here 🕊️)

• Like 1