That KILLER Cakewalk TTS-1 DXi Synth

Steev

The Cakewalk TTS-1 is probably the most over looked tool in the box. And Second Is the Ultra powerful selection of "ear candy" goodies provided Sonitus Plugin bundle. Yeah, I know, not much eye candy, but don't let that fool you, there are some great models of some great vintage and modern FX gear there, AND the TTS-1 is powered by a genuine Roland GM/GS SoundCanvas synth engine capable of out putting to 4 separate audio channels in the mixer per instance. I used 2 instances of the TTS-1  each instrument voice it's own channel for mixing with ProChannel modules as "inserted" FX chain and applying different "Sonitus" FX on Aux. chain treatments to each instrument. And instead of just using a "Brass" patch preset, each horn part was performed one at a time and played from it's own respective instrument patch for the "human" touch as opposed to the MIDI sounding all horns being played from one patch at the same "time", in the same "space" with humanly impossible dead on accuracy of everyone hitting each note at the exact same time to the mil·li·sec·ond.

This song was created with Cakewalk by Bandlab pretty much with using mostly all the plugins and instruments that come with the free download offer. Only the Drums, which I'm using XLN's Addictive Drums 2 DXi that shipped free with a SONAR Platinum update no longer comes with CbB. All other instruments you hear are coming out of a couple instances of the Cakewalk TTS-1.

This is not a perfect finished mix, it's a 4 track buss mix of a 47 track RECORDING SESSION optimized for Bandlab.com & created with Cakewalk by Bandlab running flawlessly on an high powered AMD 8 CORE Windows 10 Pro Full Tower workstation.

Bandlab.com's very VERY cool Mix Editor only supports 12 tracks, and that leaves 8 tracks free for anyone who would like to mix, criticize, or collaborate if you desire.. You are more then welcome to... Feel free to have at it. and jump on & take a ride on the SPINNING WHEEL 😉 

https://www.bandlab.com/steveschreiber/spinning-wheel-5c638902