Melda 50% sales.

kitekrazy

My first Melda purchase was from AudioDeluxe.com.  It looks like the're a week behind currently, which isn't bad because MAtouVolume is a great buy if you don't own it!  They are on PlugBoutique.com too.

In case you're new to Melda, you can get an additional 20% off the price by using someone's referral code on the Melda site. ( Mine is "MELDA2490257"  ...or use a friend's.) 

Slighty off topic fanboy rant: The Melda plugins are just getting better and better, or I'm starting to appreciate them more. I picked up MTurboReverb and MTurboCompressor on the Xmas sale at PluginDeals recently, and holy crap!  I can't imagine needing another reverb! It is THAT good!  And I have barely scratched the surface. 

MAutoVolume and MAutoAlign have been regular go-to's for awhile - and MAutoDynamicEQ.   And just look at all of the qulaity plugins in the FREE bundle!  He recently added a really decent Convo Reverb and the new MRatioMB.  Here's a Chandler video MRatio.  Then add the Melda multi-band module to that and wow.

I can't say enough about these plugins. Granted, there is quite a learning curve - at least for me - but it's so worth it!  ...And  @Chandler 's videos have been a huge help in showing off some of the features and making these plugins even more accessible.  His video on  Thanks Chandler!

Edited by mibby
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

My first Melda purchase was from AudioDeluxe.com It looks like the're a week behind currently, which isn't bad because MAtouVolume is a great buy if you don't own it!  They are on PlugBoutique.com too.

In case you're new to Melda, you can get an additional 20% off the price by using someone's referral code on the Melda site. ( Mine is "MELDA2490257"  ...or use a friend's.) 

Slighty off topic fanboy rant: The Melda plugins are just getting better and better, or I'm starting to appreciate them more. I picked up MTurboReverb and MTurboCompressor on the Xmas sale at PluginDeals recently, and holy crap!  I can't imagine needing another reverb! It is THAT good!  And I have barely scratched the surface. 

MAutoVolume and MAutoAlign have been regular go-to's for awhile - and MAutoDynamicEQ.   And just look at all of the qulaity plugins in the FREE bundle!  He recently added a really decent Convo Reverb and the new MRatioMB.  Here's a Chandler video MRatio.  Then add the Melda multi-band module to that and wow.

I can't say enough about these plugins. Granted, there is quite a learning curve - at least for me - but it's so worth it!  ...And  @Chandler 's videos have been a huge help in showing off some of the features and making these plugins even more accessible.  His video on  Thanks Chandler!

I think your are right.   I think Melda decides on Monday while the vendors send sales out on Sunday.   I'd prefer the 3rd party vendor since Melda does euros and the pricing can be off in US dollars.  

9 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I'd prefer the 3rd party vendor since Melda does euros and the pricing can be off in US dollars.  

I've asked Melda support about that before and was told that it is the 3rd party vendor they use for sales. (IIRC)  I suspect there is a middleman getting something somewhere.  🤔

When I initially bought some plugins from Melda, I Googled the exchange rate from euros to dollars and it came out a couple of dollars different (IIRC) than  what I was charged. I asked Melda support about it, and that was the answer I got above.  I found PB and AD a little cheaper than Melda, however, not 20% cheaper if you are able to use someone's referral code on the Melda site...

10 hours ago, mibby said:

When I initially bought some plugins from Melda, I Googled the exchange rate from euros to dollars and it came out a couple of dollars different (IIRC) than  what I was charged. I asked Melda support about it, and that was the answer I got above.  I found PB and AD a little cheaper than Melda, however, not 20% cheaper if you are able to use someone's referral code on the Melda site...

Looks like PB has the better deal on the CombMB,

• 3 weeks later...