NI FREE Reverb for the Holidays

cclarry

11 hours ago, cclarry said:

To me....$25 off NI Retail, is still MORE than a good sale price...so not worth it IMO...
but some may find it useful...but not me!

True, picked Acoustics wasn't on this years half off sale because it's so new but will most definitely be on next years. I think they only do it once a year. I had used the coupon for Strummed Acoustic 2 once before instead of waiting for the sale only because I had a project that it was useful for but normally I'd just wait.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

True, picked Acoustics wasn't on this years half off sale because it's so new but will most definitely be on next years. I think they only do it once a year. I had used the coupon for Strummed Acoustic 2 once before instead of waiting for the sale only because I had a project that it was useful for but normally I'd just wait.

at my age I can't afford to wait 😱😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Another great plug in for ambient/spacey sounds is Diffusion by Surreal Machines.  Also it's currently on sale for €25 instead of €49.

"DIFFUSE is inspired by classic hardware delay and reverb effects from the 1970’s and 1980’s. It takes a Surreal Machines look at the frontier between delays and reverbs.

DIFFUSE is an analog/digital hybrid - an analog modeled delay fused with a classic reverb design used in early digital units.

In DIFFUSE you get more than the best of both worlds - you can morph between delays and reverbs, and find all kinds of fantastical sounds in between the two. You’ll also find plenty of nonlinearities and smooth tape-style delay changes.

DIFFUSE gives you complete control over smearing, echoes and damping in the most intuitive ways possible."

• Like 2

21 hours ago, abacab said:

My #1 go-to reverb for ambient, spacey, sounds is Eventide Black Hole.

I have other, conventional reverbs, but I love how this type can creatively transform simple sounds into lush soundscape pads...

When I saw that it had a factory preset called "Disintegration" little valentine hearts flew from the top of my head.

Just seeing the name made me want to try running my drums through it and drench the snare and do a lot of "dug-a-da-bum" fills and drench the vocals and play ominous string pads.

"Prayers For Rain" all the way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

When I saw that it had a factory preset called "Disintegration" little valentine hearts flew from the top of my head.

Just seeing the name made me want to try running my drums through it and drench the snare and do a lot of "dug-a-da-bum" fills and drench the vocals and play ominous string pads.

"Prayers For Rain" all the way.

Plainsong.   ;)

• Like 1