NI FREE Reverb for the Holidays

cclarry

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

and (useless) $25 e-Voucher

not so fast Larry :)

I was pondering on picked acoustic, which wasn't on sale in the recent BF stuff.....maybe this is the first time a voucher has been useful. I reckon K13 is a good few months away ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, simon said:

not so fast Larry :)

I was pondering on picked acoustic, which wasn't on sale in the recent BF stuff.....maybe this is the first time a voucher has been useful. I reckon K13 is a good few months away ?

To me....$25 off NI Retail, is still MORE than a good sale price...so not worth it IMO...
but some may find it useful...but not me!

• Like 3

Just now, simon said:

has anybody managed to add this to their account - it keeps telling me that it's been added but doesn't show up in native access or in my online account details.

I MUST HAVE THIS REVERB IMMEDIATELY !!!!

LOL...it took it about 5 minutes to FINALLY show up in Native Access...
It'll be there...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, simon said:

has anybody managed to add this to their account - it keeps telling me that it's been added but doesn't show up in native access or in my online account details.

I MUST HAVE THIS REVERB IMMEDIATELY !!!!

I clicked on the Get RAUM link, then went to Native Access, it is not showing up as available to install.

Well _ I will give it a while - it has been at least 10 minutes thus far, and it does not show up, nor is it showing up when I look at the My Products under my account online.  I keep refreshing Native Access, but not there yet.

I imagine a boatload of folks may be doing the same thing as I, and that the NI site is just real busy.

Yeah, this reverb seems like a nice little gem. And I actually like the voucher; NI's site automatically converts all currency to Canadian for me, so my voucher is $39. And yeah, it's the same actual value as everyone else's voucher, but feels psychologically more satisfying. :) So I grabbed Picked Acoustic with it. 

Edited by Robert Caley
  • Like 3