Overloud Reverb Week - Up to 60% off Reverbs

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Cakewalk's version of Breverb has always been my go to reverb (mostly for guitar). Wondering if I should get the full version?

Sadly, they don't offer the upgrade from Breverb Cakewalk to the full version anymore...would
make it more desirable...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mesh said:

Cakewalk's version of Breverb has always been my go to reverb (mostly for guitar). Wondering if I should get the full version?

It's usually the first one I try for my "Room" reverb too. It sounds great! I've been wondering if I should get the full version for awhile now too. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mibby said:

It's usually the first one I try for my "Room" reverb too. It sounds great! I've been wondering if I should get the full version for awhile now too. 

That's the one I use as well :)  (most of the time). If it was 49 Euros, GBP, or USD, I would get it. ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

That's the one I use as well :)  (most of the time). If it was 49 Euros, GBP, or USD, I would get it. ;) 

For me, it would have to be a total and absolute no-brainer price at this point, because I've racked up way too many other good reverbs in the meantime, and a few of them were FREE....  😛

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Michael Kothe said:

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the BREVERB 2 Cakewalk version and the regular BREVERB 2? Thanks

Yes.  Breverb Cakewalk is a "scaled down" version of Breverb...Breverb LE you might call it,
and, quite sadly I might add, they don't offer an upgrade from Breverb Cakewalk to Full.  They
DID when Cakewalk initially went under, but haven't since...

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1