Toontrack Holiday Deal Week - Day 1 EZkeys Classic Electrics Rhodes and Wurlitzer Plugin

cclarry

33 minutes ago, Grem said:

What was the second deal? I missed it!

@PAL Music good deal to get that extra sound pack with the sale item!! I must have registered just a little too soon. Sale must have still been going on. I didn't get anything. How did you know you got the freebie?

Metal Fusion MIDI for $10...no biggie....so you did't miss anything

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PAL Music said:

JRR still has this for $29 and Toontrack has free expansion with purchase, so that's $14.50 each. best deal ever

21 hours ago, PAL Music said:

TBH I didn't think I was going to get it. I just thought I'd pick up the Electrics on a good deal.

So I knew I registered the Classic Keys after I purchased it, but didn't know how long after. Well, turns out it was much later in the day, but not late enough. : (

However.... Checking into this purchase and looking at "My Products" I realized that I was missing something.... my recent Dream Machine purchase from BF!! And I thought, no, this won't work. 

Ah....  but it did!!! I got an extra sound pack too!! Got the Dream Machine for <$24... so that would be < $13 per expansion!! I chose the Pipe Organ as my freebie. I got almost all the rest.

Sure pays to visit here!! 

Thanks Larry and PAL Music.

• Like 3