What do I lose if I only install CbB

Jack Stoner

I did more testing yesterday with the standalone laptop with only CbB installed.  I loaded some additional finished projects to see if I was missing anything.   Other than some purchased add-ons such as Izotope Ozone, POD Farm, and a couple more I'm not missing anything I've used in the past on projects.   Thus I will be OK with just CbB installed.

Merry Christmas to all.

Back in the day I had an hr-16b and an sr-16 and I did some triggering of my acoustic drums as additional support to mics and an extra dauz pad on the side.  Those were the days!

Now I am on a full ekit with pearl mimic pro and could imagine going back. Sold my aleais stuff many years ago to a friend who I bet still has it.

For those who might care. If you are like me, you might have switched over to studio one while waiting for cakewalk to figure out what it was doing.  If so, and you upgraded to studio one 4, in 4.6 they include the new ampire and it can be downloaded as vst and used in cakewalk. In my few tests it sounds pretty good and I might be replacing pod farm with it for it's simpler  options and less analysis paralysis.