Komplete Ultimate 12

Zo

Hi guyz , i soent sometime online checking fir sales paths and releases path of NI , this is what i found .

A new komplete every two years : so logically 2020 will be k13

But sales on upgrades also every two years , one year after release so k13 will be on slae on 2021 (can t believe i m writting those numbers , men time flies !!) 

Anyway this might change and i might be wrong , but i m posting this because i contacted NI and they provided me a vaucher to get those BF prices until tomorow ...

So if anybody missed the sales or wanna change mind , contact them via tchat and they will ( i hope) handle this for you .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Thanks for letting us know, Zo.  I tried getting them on chat but they're closed.  I'll see if I can get lucky on Monday.

I just tried to place an order and vaucher works on one item only lol so i've hit the support also ....but they said until sunday so i'm little scare to lose it all ...anyway ...

Wanted K12U + straylight (that i demoded this week and it's a pure pleasure , random option + drag adrop of your samples makes its lifetime exponantial !!!)