Soundtoys Lil Microshift

cclarry

The main reason I resist the good deal on the full Soundtoys bundle every year is that it is too much for me to wrap my head around getting ALL those very unusual plugins in one go.  If I bought it, I feel like I would download them all and never find the time to learn how to use them.  I have a few Soundtoys, and the upgrade cost is very reasonable, but I always pass.

Soundtoys only lets you demo ALL their plugins, not one.  It takes me a very long time to properly demo a single plugin and decide if I need it.  The idea of demoing all those plugins doesn't work for me at all. 

But taking these "Little" soundtoys, that they gave away free long ago, and selling them for $9, really works for me in a way that the big demo does not.  Before I shell out my $9, I watch videos and study.  I know what I'm buying and I can slowly test them out.  And each purchase cuts a few more bucks off of the bundle, and may persuade me to  buy the full bundle next BF.  

I think this is a shrewd move on their part.   I imagine I'll have a few more "littles" before too long.  🙂

• Like 1