Arturia Pigments 2

cclarry

1 hour ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Well this pulls me even further into the Arturia dimension!
Pigments 2 is really a fun synth and it looks very deep as far as what you can do with the various synth engines.
I like the "light bulb" tip that gives you some info on the person who worked on the preset.

This is a fantastic synth and lot of fun to play with. There's also included tutorials within the synth......I like it!! :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

They updated all the synths.  It took me an hour to install them since it runs the manual installer for each and every one of the zillion synths included in collection.  That was so much wasted time and effort.

Don't have Pigments though, so this is kind of interesting.  Do I need another synth?  Or more importantly do I need this synth?

You can switch to silent mode, but it’s not the default. Check your settings.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Mesh said:

This is a fantastic synth and lot of fun to play with. There's also included tutorials within the synth......I like it!! :)

The ability top switch from a sample to another is a good option

Been playing with the Demo since this thread started and have to say, it's a really good synth with LOTS of options, features, and yeah....fun to play. I'm no keyboardist, but this sounds excellent to my ears. $69 is a great price for how much it offers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1