Jump to content
cclarry

IK Black 76

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Do we need to redeem this code, or can we hold on to it for a future Group Buy?

 

You can hold it if you so desire....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Black 76 is a really good plugin and is one of my go-to's. It just does a nice job an any sound source. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this ticks me off! I had to pay like $4 to get it through Computer Music last year!  🤬

But seriously though, this is probably my most used IK plugin.  Wow!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the IK Classic Compressors bundle that I'm selling and this is one of four in the bundle.. so until I sell that bundle is it possible to get this freebi now and just hold onto it dormant on my hd and register/activate it once I no longer have my current copy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I have the IK Classic Compressors bundle that I'm selling and this is one of four in the bundle.. so until I sell that bundle is it possible to get this freebi now and just hold onto it dormant on my hd and register/activate it once I no longer have my current copy? 

You can register it now if you want.  It's separate from the Bundle, so will show up as an individual product
apart from the Bundle.  But you can hold on to it also if you'd rather.  It's a serial# so you don't have to register
it until you want to!

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

Can someone explain why someone would want to redeem the code during a future group buy?  Am I missing something here?

Provided it's part of the group buy, registering a new product counts as buying said product so it qualifies for free stuff. I'm willing to bet they won't allow it next year though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldn't surprise me the the serial number associated to the FREE version of the Black 76 has already been flagged.  Waves is one company that is fully aware of how a user obtains a plugin license.  I imagine IK being another major player in the plugin world also keeps track of how licenses are obtained.

Edited by LittleStudios
Had to fix some grammar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I do not have TRacks 5, does this require that I download all of the plugins from the series, just to get this one? I'm using Cakewalk Bandlab, so having a bunch of "whitenoise" plugins in my menu can be annoying. Thanks for your insight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you have to download and run a 1.5 gig installer to get the freebie.  I just deleted all the others from my vst folder, didn't seem to cause a problem.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Password reset email has been sent. " I hate this site so much... I've done this like 20 times this year....

Just to get a freebie... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shawker said:

Yes, you have to download and run a 1.5 gig installer to get the freebie.  I just deleted all the others from my vst folder, didn't seem to cause a problem.

Thanks Shawker. Even though I had already download the 1.5 gig, I didn't have to go through with installing TRacks 5. I had previously downloaded a promotional version of TRacks CS that included the Black 76, but I had never deleted the "whitenoise" plugins. So it just activated the version already installed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

"Password reset email has been sent. " I hate this site so much... I've done this like 20 times this year....

Just to get a freebie... 

Glad I'm not the only one with a wonky password. I've brought this up with them before and they responded like I was crazy. I have to change it every damn time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

Glad I'm not the only one with a wonky password. I've brought this up with them before and they responded like I was crazy. I have to change it every damn time.

I mostly use the same password in all sites, but this site wants me to use idk how many chars plus weird symbols I never remember it... 🤣😂😅

Edited by Carlos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I mostly use the same password in all sites, but this site wants me to use idk how many chars plus weird symbols I never remember it... 🤣😂😅

Well that's a Greek tragedy in the making. You should use a password repository like 1Password or LastPass. If someone hacks into a site and manages to obtain your password that you use everywhere, you could lose quite a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...