IK Black 76

cclarry

4 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

I have the IK Classic Compressors bundle that I'm selling and this is one of four in the bundle.. so until I sell that bundle is it possible to get this freebi now and just hold onto it dormant on my hd and register/activate it once I no longer have my current copy? 

You can register it now if you want.  It's separate from the Bundle, so will show up as an individual product
apart from the Bundle.  But you can hold on to it also if you'd rather.  It's a serial# so you don't have to register
it until you want to!

Edited by cclarry

44 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

Can someone explain why someone would want to redeem the code during a future group buy?  Am I missing something here?

Provided it's part of the group buy, registering a new product counts as buying said product so it qualifies for free stuff. I'm willing to bet they won't allow it next year though.

It wouldn't surprise me the the serial number associated to the FREE version of the Black 76 has already been flagged.  Waves is one company that is fully aware of how a user obtains a plugin license.  I imagine IK being another major player in the plugin world also keeps track of how licenses are obtained.

Edited by LittleStudios
Had to fix some grammar.

1 hour ago, shawker said:

Yes, you have to download and run a 1.5 gig installer to get the freebie.  I just deleted all the others from my vst folder, didn't seem to cause a problem.

Thanks Shawker. Even though I had already download the 1.5 gig, I didn't have to go through with installing TRacks 5. I had previously downloaded a promotional version of TRacks CS that included the Black 76, but I had never deleted the "whitenoise" plugins. So it just activated the version already installed.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

"Password reset email has been sent. " I hate this site so much... I've done this like 20 times this year....

Just to get a freebie... 

Glad I'm not the only one with a wonky password. I've brought this up with them before and they responded like I was crazy. I have to change it every damn time.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

Glad I'm not the only one with a wonky password. I've brought this up with them before and they responded like I was crazy. I have to change it every damn time.

I mostly use the same password in all sites, but this site wants me to use idk how many chars plus weird symbols I never remember it... 🤣😂😅

Edited by Carlos

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I mostly use the same password in all sites, but this site wants me to use idk how many chars plus weird symbols I never remember it... 🤣😂😅

Well that's a Greek tragedy in the making. You should use a password repository like 1Password or LastPass. If someone hacks into a site and manages to obtain your password that you use everywhere, you could lose quite a lot.

• Like 1