You think this Voodoo Labs power supply is a scam?

Christian Jones

https://www.morclothes.com/pedal-2-lab-isolated-supply-voodoo-power-plus-power?zenid=9eohfp28bugmd0n6epdcopp1f1

It should be about $100 more than that, and it doesn't say if it's used or not - even then.. Not much info on this seller so no real negative marks yet. Didn't check out far enough to see if they take PayPal or not, but if they do and it turns out to be a scam then I can just simply file a PayPal dispute and get my money back no big deal, done that before I don't know how many times.. I mean it may take a couple of weeks but yeah lol. What y'all think? Scam? Has to be, right? Also kind of a random item for that type of place to have. 

4 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Shopping for my "goodbye horses" get up, what of it..

Sorry didn't mean to hurt any feelings. My point, poorly expressed, was that a woman's clothing site is not likely to be a trustworthy seller of USA made electronics, particularly at those deep discounts.

I also don't find PayPal to be a fantastic source of protection so look at that as a last resort rescue.

So I would avoid that sale.

2 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

https://www.morclothes.com/pedal-2-lab-isolated-supply-voodoo-power-plus-power?zenid=9eohfp28bugmd0n6epdcopp1f1

It should be about $100 more than that, and it doesn't say if it's used or not - even then.. Not much info on this seller so no real negative marks yet. Didn't check out far enough to see if they take PayPal or not, but if they do and it turns out to be a scam then I can just simply file a PayPal dispute and get my money back no big deal, done that before I don't know how many times.. I mean it may take a couple of weeks but yeah lol. What y'all think? Scam? Has to be, right? Also kind of a random item for that type of place to have. 

Not worth the risk to your electronics.  

I'd bet it is just series power in a box, not isolated transformers for each port.  Effectively the same thing as a 1 spot in a fancier looking box.  

I'd just move on.  

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, synthmeister said:

Sorry didn't mean to hurt any feelings. My point, poorly expressed, was that a woman's clothing site is not likely to be a trustworthy seller of USA made electronics, particularly at those deep discounts.

I also don't find PayPal to be a fantastic source of protection so look at that as a last resort rescue.

So I would avoid that sale.

1 hour ago, Grem said:

I really don't  think @synthmeistermeant anything bad Chris, but I did get a good chuckle out of your response!! :)

LOL guys.. bros.. that "goodbye horses" line was a joke.. I take it you guys haven't seen Silence of the Lambs or the Jay and Silent Bob parody of the "goodbye horses" scene. I'd post a link here but I better not lol YouTube it. 

Yeah @synthmeister you didn't offend me bro. I mean I posted a pic here recently with *panty hose* over my head c'mon bro lol (it was a Halloween pic of me as H.I. McDonough). And one Halloween a while back, when I supervised the call center at the Starbucks corp office in Seattle I showed up dressed as Oprah compete with, yep, dress, fur coat.. everythang lol. So you don't have to worry about me man lol 😎🤙

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have seen SOTL but it's been a while. While I remember  the plot of the movie, the only thing I really remember was he was always saying "Clarice". 

And I really like Jay and Silent Bob stuff. So now you got me going look this up!!