Don't Bite the Hand that Feeds You (WIP)

G Randy Brown

Ms Thunberg's words and her delivery of those words are powerful and your music and images make them more so.
You asked for suggestions. How about something like:  Today's history books show us that one side or the other was correct in some deeply divided issue of a previous time. What will a history book written 50 years from now say?

7 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

How about something like:  Today's history books show us that one side or the other was correct in some deeply divided issue of a previous time. What will a history book written 50 years from now say?

Ohhh great idea...I had to google to get the date for the Scott Carpenter speech and added it in the text in an effort to show how long the issue has been around.

With your permission I'll post your question at the front or back along with your name if you'd like?

10 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Today's history books show us that one side or the other was correct in some deeply divided issue of a previous time. What will a history book written 50 years from now say?

I would like to finish it up today and publish.

I plan to add your wonderful statement/question at 00:03:10. I can credit you in the description if you let me know the name you'd like to use.

I do want to rephrase this part though "What will a history book written 50 years from now say?" to "How will the History books written 50 years from now read?"

2 hours ago, G Randy Brown said:

Ohhh great idea...I had to google to get the date for the Scott Carpenter speech and added it in the text in an effort to show how long the issue has been around.

With your permission I'll post your question at the front or back along with your name if you'd like?

Thanks for thinking it 's worthy,  and sure go ahead and use it.  No need to put my name in there though,  since the line isn't totally original to me.