Anyone with a copy of Cakewalk 2019.01

tecknot

4 hours ago, Rico Belled said:

It's a TERRIBLE development! Remember when you owned something after you bought it? I fully blame Apple and its iTunes nonsense that everybody fell for...

R

It's been that way for quite a while actually. You have never actually owned the software you paid for, just a license to use it. The terms of that license are in the thingy that you clicked OK on to install it. :o

11 hours ago, Karhide said:

I still do not understand why you cannot download this yourself? 

If you have the ability to download install from a link someone sends you verses downloading from the Bandlab via the Assistant is not much of a difference. 

There are two very distinctive differences between downloading CbB from BandLab Assistant and a link to a file sharing website.  As I stated previously, I am using someone else's PC for internet access at their home and cannot install any application on it.  I did not intend to get into any debates when starting this thread, merely, to obtain a copy of the latest CbB release.

Hopefully that clarifies my situation for you.

Kind regards,

tecknot

On 1/22/2019 at 10:35 AM, tecknot said:

Good morning all,

My laptop went belly-up and now I don't have any means to access CbB updates.  I am borrowing a machine to access the net, but I cannot download and install BandLab Assistant for the updates.  Does anyone have a copy of the latest update I may utilize?  I would greatly appreciate it.

BandLab, please make updates available as direct downloads the way Cakewalk has always made them available to users and please make older updates available to users also.  That way I can access updates without having to download and install additional software and/or wait until I replace my laptop and have personal internet access.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

tecknot

Cakewalk by Bandlab doesn't install the complete software if you already have installed, it just update the necessary without download the whole setup again, so, you MUST download thru Bandlab Assistant, but, today is your lucky day, the last Cakewalk update downloads the complete setup, and before the assistance erase it... well... I saved...

Here you go!

https://mega.nz/#!99QFRSRC!E90FksBShYRwi6MvHplhJUuQfDTnb9_A4HgK0auEJfw

23 hours ago, John Noizz said:

Cakewalk by Bandlab doesn't install the complete software if you already have installed, it just update the necessary without download the whole setup again, so, you MUST download thru Bandlab Assistant, but, today is your lucky day, the last Cakewalk update downloads the complete setup, and before the assistance erase it... well... I saved...

Here you go!

https://mega.nz/#!99QFRSRC!E90FksBShYRwi6MvHplhJUuQfDTnb9_A4HgK0auEJfw

Thanks for helping me out, John.  I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

tecknot