Sonikinetic 12 days of Xmas

cclarry

3 hours ago, chris.r said:

well... the Santa didn't make through this holiday, I mean I enjoy the gifts very much but I couldn't check my list I was aiming for

need to reconsider where to put the money I saved now 🤔

Save it for next year.  I still hope to get Noir some day.    

Just curious for those who have Ostinato Noir, is it worth the 66 euro?   That's about the same price as Pigments 2.   I'm thinking of moving up the Arturia food chain.  I know it's an apple vs.  oranges purchase.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Save it for next year.

Oh that would be very difficult :) I saved for spending this holiday on software that could possibly make me ready for as many occasions musically next year, and come back from a few years of nonexistence (after 2 new babies in my family). And having only as much money I need to make very precise decisions and keep focused on what are the most urgent needs.

Edited by chris.r
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, chris.r said:

Oh that would be very difficult :) I saved for spending this holiday on software that could possibly make me ready for as many occasions musically next year, and come back from a few years of nonexistence (after 2 new babies in my family). And having only as much money I need to make very precise decisions and keep focused on what are the most urgent needs.

The other issue is there are great deals in the summer that are better than BF/Xmas deals.