Sonikinetic 12 days of Xmas

cclarry

12 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Their stuff is high quality but I think after awhile phrase libraries tend to lose their challenge among users.

Yeah, they just offered Largo at 50% off, but I looked at all the Sonokinetic stuff I already have, and realized that though I love the sound quality of their stuff,  I don't use Sonokinetic phrase libraries anywhere near as much as regular libraries where I can write/play each note that I want.  So I decided I really didn't need Largo. 

7 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

Yeah, they just offered Largo at 50% off, but I looked at all the Sonokinetic stuff I already have, and realized that though I love the sound quality of their stuff,  I don't use Sonokinetic phrase libraries anywhere near as much as regular libraries where I can write/play each note that I want.  So I decided I really didn't need Largo. 

I bought a lot of their world series years ago.  That's when I cam to the conclusion most vocal phrase libraries are a waste of money.  These are also products they usually don't put up for holiday discounts. 

Maybe it's be but their Ostinato stuff seems more complicated to use. 

21 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I only take the freebies...I'd never use most of it, as I do very little "orchestral"
and I have plenty of others to use to fill that space...

I'm the same - but now I'm looking at Indie and hoping it goes on sale - that shows that the giveaways do potentially generate revenue by increasing interest in their products.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, simon said:

I'm the same - but now I'm looking at Indie and hoping it goes on sale - that shows that the giveaways do potentially generate revenue by increasing interest in their products.

Make no mistake about it...if there was something that I thought I would use,
due to the quality, I'd most definitely purchase...

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Make no mistake about it...if there was something that I thought I would use,
due to the quality, I'd most definitely purchase...

use  ?  I didn't know we were expected to use the stuff we buy ..... Larry, you never told me that was part of the deal ! :)

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, simon said:

use  ?  I didn't know we were expected to use the stuff we buy ..... Larry, you never told me that was part of the deal ! :)

I'm trying to avoid orchestra library hoarding.   After getting EWHO Gold that was suppose to be it, done - but that's gonna be another fail.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kitekrazy said:
On 12/17/2019 at 4:43 PM, chris.r said:

I missed some of the previous freebies... Still prefer it free over bigger discounts ;).

Let's say if they did both.  Would you have paid $25 for each one?

Let me think, the answer would be no... for each freebie I've got :D:D

13 minutes ago, ZincT said:

This or Lacrimosa? 

apples/oranges 

without talking about the actual sounds (!?) I much more impressed by the GUI and documentation of the Sonikinetic stuff.  It works in the free version of Kontakt too.    16/24 bit options.   What I'm saying it that I hope that Tutti Vox is better :)

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, simon said:

apples/oranges 

without talking about the actual sounds (!?) I much more impressed by the GUI and documentation of the Sonikinetic stuff.  It works in the free version of Kontakt too.    16/24 bit options.   What I'm saying it that I hope that Tutti Vox is better :)

It also contains the usual latin words. Once you get tired of the "ooh's" and "aah's", pick some random latin words and create your musical masterpiece. It will definitely annoy the latin speaking people. 😂

• Haha 3