Sonikinetic 12 days of Xmas

cclarry

54 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

I just checked and Da Capo is still on sale as we are about to enter day 3, so I would guess that all the sale prices will be in effect through the 12 days.

Check the timer running on top of the item on sale page.

Da Capo sale ends at 8am PST today (Wed)

it's hard to work out what's going on - at least it is for me with limited brain power !

the individual ones are 12.49 euros (plus VAT if applicable) each - and the whole lot are 37 euro for the download

containing:

Carillon Sample Library

Chime Sample Library

Bowls Sample Library

Sleigh Bells II Sample Library

13.9GB

...I think

• Thanks 1

Just now, simon said:

it's hard to work out what's going on - at least it is for me with limited brain power !

the individual ones are 12.49 euros (plus VAT if applicable) each - and the whole lot are 37 euro for the download

containing:

Carillon Sample Library

Chime Sample Library

Bowls Sample Library

Sleigh Bells II Sample Library

13.9GB

...I think

Yep...that's it...and the USB Versions are more...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, simon said:

where is @Canopus  with a hilarious  bell related music genre pun ?

@simon Sorry, I don't really understand the "pun" part, but my hopes of using my 8DIO Century Harps freebie in just about anything cross-over hasn’t really worked the way I’d hoped. My best bets Hip Harp or Deep Harp (or just about anything EDH) have been deeply disappointing. Unfortunately, I think that adding Christmas bells will even, if possible, make it worse. Now I’m seriously thinking of using the harp freebie in symphonic stuff. Or possibly as a giant cheese cutter.

• Haha 1