Sonikinetic 12 days of Xmas

cclarry

Weird - Sonokinetic Installation Manager says it's installed but it's not showing up in Kontakt 6 and I cannot find it on my Kontakt SSD folder.

Time to go on the hunt for it... 

Ah found it here C:\Users\{username]\Sonokinetic Sample Libraries

Just need to move the Modal Runs folder to my Kontakt folder. 

NOTE: I also had to add the serial to Native Access and move the folder location in Sonokinetic Manager!

Sounds nice and it's Kontakt player compatible.

Thanks to Sonokinetic for the freebie!

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

...So, I missed out. However, I had enough loyalty points to bring the price down to 24 Euros. That helps...

I didn't even realize I HAD loyalty points, so if anyone missed out on the freebie but still want the library, take a look at your account and see if you have points available...

• Like 1

Last year was the first one I missed so I set Alexa to tip me off at 10:55 every day until this sale is over.   I bought it immediately after I saw it pop up on my screen.

Plus this is the fourth year in a row when the freebie was on the second day. 

Next year will no doubt be worse, so we should remind each other here the day before.  Sonokinetic gives out great gifts and apparently the word gets out more every year. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

First freebie I've missed from them...I was out working 😫

Missed it too, King L. 

Edith: have to say I’m not that sad. More of an Ostinato guy than a Modal Runner, I guess. 

Edited by Fleer
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Robert Caley said:

...So, I missed out. However, I had enough loyalty points to bring the price down to 24 Euros. That helps...

I didn't even realize I HAD loyalty points, so if anyone missed out on the freebie but still want the library, take a look at your account and see if you have points available...

I had 8 points and got Da Capo.   They did me a favor once so I returned it and bought a library. 

• Like 2