Riffendium updated to 1.02

cclarry

Hello, if you have purchased Riffendium, this is for you.

Below is the link to a page which contains the links to the 1.02 Update files.

Pls download only the one you need to avoid jamming the server. These are only updates files and are not sufficient for the full instruments to work.

This update reduces CPU usage for all versions and fixes a group mapping in Riffendium 2. No new features were added.

IMPORTANT:
Customers who bought or downloaded* Riffendium 1 or 3 after 18/10/2019 from AUDIOFIER store are already up to date and won’t need this update. (When in doubt check if your Riffendium 1 or 3 shows version number 1.02) 

Customers who buy or download* Riffendium 2 after 8/12/2019 from AUDIOFIER store will be already up to date and won’t need this update. 

All customers who bought Riffendium 1,2 or 3 from KontaktHub.com are advised to update.

In the page you will find 3 links, one for each of the Riffendium Series products. Only download the files relative to the Riffendium you already own, to avoid web jam. These are only updates files and are not sufficient for the full instruments to work.

* Customers who bought Riffendium 1,2,3 or Riffendium Bundle during Audioplugindeals sales in August 2019 will need to update. Customers who bought  Riffendium Bundle during Black Friday Audioplugindeals sales will need to update only Riffendium 2.

Go to the links

• Thanks 1

Cheers Larry.

Anyone else finding that after the update when running RIFFENDIUM 3 REV DI.nki within Riffendium 3_DI it still shows v1.0.1?

All of the other eleven nki's show the correct version 1.02 (6 folders with 2 nki's per folder).

I was careful to move the old versions to another folder and the date on the file with the incorrect version is the same as the one with the correct version (RIFFENDIUM 3 DI.nki) - 18 October 2019.

I have emailed Audiofier about it.

Edited by ZincT

15 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Anyone else finding that after the update when running RIFFENDIUM 3 REV DI.nki within Riffendium 3_DI it still shows v1.0.1?

Yep.  But if you look at the Script Editor inside the Kontakt instrument, the main tab is named "RIFFENDUM 3 Rev 1.02" where in the old one it reads "RIFFENDIUM 3 Rev 1.01"

So this may just be a cosmetic problem.

28 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Yep.  But if you look at the Script Editor inside the Kontakt instrument, the main tab is named "RIFFENDUM 3 Rev 1.02" where in the old one it reads "RIFFENDIUM 3 Rev 1.01"

So this may just be a cosmetic problem.

Yes hopefully so. I just had this reply from Audiofier... 

Did you replace also the nkr and nkc files for Riffendium 3 DI ?
It also might be your Kontakt strangely remembers the old graphic file. In any case if your  nki is dated 18/10/2019 then you are up to date. The changes were in the script.

Lukas 

Unquote

I am on my phone so cannot put the above in quotes. Obviously I did replace the files he mentioned so I think it's just cosmetic as you say Matthew. 

Edited by ZincT

Just heard back from Lukas...

It was a graphic glitch that has been repaired. If you wish to update the graphic so it says 1.02, pls download the file again.The link has been updated, sorry for the inconvenience.

Lukas

Unquote 

Now that's quick service!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

That fixed it.  Still wish they would have written this so that the reverse, DI and amped samples were in the same instrument and you picked what you wanted from the UI.  Instead of splitting it up into way too many instruments.

Yes that's always been my biggest dislike of Riffendium. Also makes manual updating a bit of a pain.