Magix Deal - Buy Sound Forge Pro 13 Suite and get Acid Pro Next FREE

cclarry

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Eh......Samplitude 4 for  $149 when that comes up would be a better deal.

I get offers to upgrade to Sam4 for $149 all the time. Paying that much for Sam3 with the full Independence library was well worth it. Paying this again just to get a plugin browser and automation lanes is not on my agenda. No, no, no!

15 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I get offers to upgrade to Sam4 for $149 all the time. Paying that much for Sam3 with the full Independence library was well worth it. Paying this again just to get a plugin browser and automation lanes is not on my agenda. No, no, no!

Did you ever use anything from that library.  It's pretty old and was developed by Yellow Tools.  I got the S3 deal when Cakewalk was done.  I removed it and the library off the system because I have too many DAWs and  needed the 70gb space since the library is proprietary.

3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Did you ever use anything from that library.  It's pretty old and was developed by Yellow Tools.  I got the S3 deal when Cakewalk was done.  I removed it and the library off the system because I have too many DAWs and  needed the 70gb space since the library is proprietary.

Yes! Brass sounds are particularly good.

https://www.bandlab.com/soundwise/alisa-miller-3-days-of-deceit-c65de

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I got the S3 deal when Cakewalk was done.  I removed it and the library off the system because I have too many DAWs and  needed the 70gb space since the library is proprietary.

Me too.  In this day and age, I'm not a fan of proprietary synths.  The only program I still use from that purchase is Spectrallayers 4, so it wasn't a total waste of money.