Mixscenes problem and request

Heinz Hupfer

HI:)

From the Reference Manual:

=================================================

Working with track templates You can create an unlimited number of track templates for quickly recalling your most often used track settings including the following: Track type (MIDI or Audio) Mute, Solo and Record state Hardware input Output destination Bus send settings Track parameters Track icons Effects and their settings Instrument and Bank/Patch Track name Mix Scenes Patch points

=================================================

Mix Scenes are not saved with Track Templates, doesn't matter if you save them with "whole project" or "selected tracks"

I worked with mixscenes years ago I think, perhaps the bakers delete this for any purposes.....

If so, I would like to have this feature back:)

Can someone confirm? 

Also the Drag and drop mixscenes into a new project doesn't recall ProChannel settings like EQ or Comp! 

Can anybody confirm this too?

Thanks a lot;)

Bassman.

• Like 1

Hi 😊

@Noel Borthwick

Ecactly what I meant, but as you can see in my first post, I have copied this out of the reference guide:      

On page 288 in the reference guide after "working with track templates " the mixscenes are listed ! Also Effects and their settings. 

So I thought this should be possible 🙂

Bassman.

Edited by Heinz Hupfer

@Heinz Hupfer you said it worked before - hence my response. 
We'll fix the documentation, thanks. Effects settings should be saved in track templates. Those do not have anything to do with mix scenes.

>>Also the Drag and drop mixscenes into a new project doesn't recall ProChannel settings like EQ or Comp! 

Keep in mind that mix scenes are tied to the project that they originated from. If you drag and drop into a project that was not derived from the same project there is no guarantee that the settings will be recalled because the track ID's may be different. However if you drag a scene into a project that was saved from a version of the original project it should recall fine.

In the future we may allow importing scenes from other projects and allowing you to match settings from tracks and buses.

• Like 1

@Noel Borthwick

>>>Keep in mind that mix scenes are tied to the project that they originated from. If you drag and drop into a project that was not derived from the same project there is >>>no guarantee that the settings will be recalled because the track ID's may be different. However if you drag a scene into a project that was saved from a version of the >>>original project it should recall fine.

I tried with a project just renamed and deleted several Prochannel Settings. I couldn't get drag EQ and Comp settings to work.

But it's not a big problem, cause of the possibility to save Prochannel Presets. Drag and Drop would be much faster in the other way. ProChannel Presets cannot be dragged:(  Or is it just me again? Would be very nice:)

Thanks to you Noel:)

Bassman.

@martsave martin s

Mark all tracks you want to save mixscences for and save it (you have to deselect "whole project" in the MS settings.

In the new project mark the tracks and per Browser drag the saved mixscene on one of these tracks.

But for me it doesn' work for Prochannel settings. Please try it and let me know....

Bassman.