TWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWW

ABull

TWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTfudWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTWWTW

Edited by ABull
  • Like 1

That's you on the background vocals too? Nice. I can hear some Roy influence there.
Maybe just a tad brite? Especially that guitar hard right around the :55 mark and again later, its during the I'll never be...The walking wounded. Tele maybe?
Could be the Bose cans...
Thumbs up!

Tom

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2019 at 12:18 PM, DeeringAmps said:

That's you on the background vocals too? Nice. I can hear some Roy influence there.
Maybe just a tad brite? Especially that guitar hard right around the :55 mark and again later, its during the I'll never be...The walking wounded. Tele maybe?
Could be the Bose cans...
Thumbs up!

Tom

Yeah, mate, that's me on all the vox -- thanks for that heady RO comment.   Oh yeah, electric guitar eq -- what a pain, roight?~~Allan

Hey, Allan,

Nice work on this tasty pop rocker!👍

Cool guitar fills, excellent vocals and harmonies, as always from you, and a nice, clean, fresh sounding mix!😀

"Baby Blue Lies" that came on right after it on Soundcloud was also really great, definitely a cool Roy Orbison vibe and I really loved the keyboards.

Great stuff, buddy, have a good weekend!😀
Bob

Edited by Bob Oister
  • Thanks 1

This is a really a nice pop rocker.  I love the declaration of the lyrics matched with a cheery, catchy, melody.  Vocals and harmonies are  very well done and I can see where in the comments above where this song could be compared to RO and Cliff Richards. 

Really good work and I enjoyed the listen.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

It's a good song - I enjoyed the listen.  The bass and kick were clear in the mix, and I enjoyed your vocal. Your vocal made me think of Cliff Richard. The tambourine was a nice addition to the rhythm track.

Nice job overall - cheers.

Much thanks mate -- glad ya like it.~~Allan

It's like I was listening to a Cliff type song on stage .. I like the amount of reverb which I think gives a sort of live performance vibe and given the clean mix helps this overall, for me anyway. As a lyrics kinda guy I'd say the song works well 👍

Steve

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, freddy j said:

This is a really a nice pop rocker.  I love the declaration of the lyrics matched with a cheery, catchy, melody.  Vocals and harmonies are  very well done and I can see where in the comments above where this song could be compared to RO and Cliff Richards. 

Really good work and I enjoyed the listen.

Hey Freddy, thanks for listening and for those kind comments -- glad ya like the song.  I'm looking forward to your next song post  -- they're always enjoyable.~~Allan

On 12/13/2019 at 4:00 AM, Bob Oister said:

Hey, Allan,

Nice work on this tasty pop rocker!👍

Cool guitar fills, excellent vocals and harmonies, as always from you, and a nice, clean, fresh sounding mix!😀

"Baby Blue Lies" that came on right after it on Soundcloud was also really great, definitely a cool Roy Orbison vibe and I really loved the keyboards.

Great stuff, buddy, have a good weekend!😀
Bob

Hey Bob, thanks for those comments particularly that you dig the guitars -- real guitars are the thing right mate? -- some people try to pass off midi sounds, loops and such as if they're playing an actual guitar.   Not gonna have that crap.

And, it's not unusual that you'd notice guitars being the fantastic rock guitarist that you are. ~~Allan