8DIO Christmas Sales

ZincT

10 hours ago, Wa Do said:

This Christmas Flash Sale and the Black Friday Sale this year is really making me poor. The thing I am secretly hoping for and being afraid of is the Silka choir appearing in the Flash Sale, but it doesn't look like. Else I have will have to donate blood to buy food the next month.

STRONG UNION!!!

• Like 1

It does not show as free on that link, but I found it on the scrolling banner at the top of the home page.  However I can't seem to it to show as free when I put it in the cart with Lacrimosa.

I am still procrastinating on the choir, I have several good ones already but the Brass makes the deal a lot more appealing to me. And those arcs in Lacrimosa set it apart.

Edited by Vernon Barnes

1 minute ago, Vernon Barnes said:

It does not show on that link, but I found it on the scrolling banner at the top of the home page.  However I can't seem to it to show as free when I put it in the cart with Lacrimosa.

I am still procrastinating on the choir, I have several good ones already but the Brass makes the deal a lot more appealing to me. And those arcs in Lacrimosa set it apart.

You don't put it in the cart.  They send it to you after you purchase VB.  
I would have rather had the Hybrid NEO, but it is what it is I guess...but
I can't buy it anyways...or I probably would have

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You don't put it in the cart.  They send it to you after you purchase VB.  
I would have rather had the Hybrid NEO, but it is what it is I guess...but
I can't buy it anyways...or I probably would have

always best to err on the side of safety (IMO) - live to buy another day :) - but where's the fun in that ?

strictly speaking, not something I'm good at remembering

• Like 1

BTW I am away from today visiting family over Christmas so won't be around to update this thread.

Hopefully Larry or someone will update it though for the final three deals (although my first post should still be pretty close).

I will still keep an eye out for any last minute deals on my phone ;)

Happy Christmas to all!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ZincT said:

BTW I am away from today visiting family over Christmas so won't be around to update this thread.

Hopefully Larry or someone will update it though for the final three deals (although my first post should still be pretty close).

I will still keep an eye out for any last minute deals on my phone ;)

Happy Christmas to all!  

Merry Christmas :)

• Like 1