8DIO Christmas Sales

ZincT

This is the cheapest ever for the All Claire bundle, I think. In May 8DIO had a 70% discount at $198, but I much prefer almost 80% at $148. Regardless, this will turn out to be one pretty expensive Black Holiday for me. And you also get 78 GB of vintage keyboards for free. My sample drive will not be happy.

• Like 1

I pulled the trigger on this too - downloading it as we speak.

I'm now a V8P member whatever that means ......access to some very overpriced libraries I think

I still want to pick up  Insolidus when that' s on offer....all depends what the freebie is though

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, simon said:

I pulled the trigger on this too - downloading it as we speak.

I'm now a V8P member whatever that means ......access to some very overpriced libraries I think

I still want to pick up  Insolidus when that' s on offer....all depends what the freebie is though

Insolidus does look very nice. I was hoping All Claire would be even cheaper and I really don't need 78Gb of Vintage Keys.
Shame they don't give you a few options for the freebie.

Also, 8DIO don't allow resale/transfer of their licenses so I couldn't even sell the keys on. 

• Like 1

I’m in the same position having all the electric pianos I need, so normally I would have waited for tomorrow morning (CET) and hopefully have got Hybrid Tools Neo instead. But as I’m travelling for quite a few hours tomorrow I won’t be able to do that, so I had to grab the chance to get the All Claire Bundle while it was still possible. At around $21 per instrument this is as cheap as it will get for quite some time.

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

Insolidus does look very nice. I was hoping All Claire would be even cheaper and I really don't need 78Gb of Vintage Keys.
Shame they don't give you a few options for the freebie.

Also, 8DIO don't allow resale/transfer of their licenses so I couldn't even sell the keys on. 

Is this the Claire you speak of? 

$148 USD ;)

https://8dio.com/instrument/bundle-10-claire-woodwind/   

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, antler said:

Spoke too soon: it looks like they mixed things up. It could change again, but it looks like tomorrows item is Century Ostinato Strings

Ah well not to worry. 

Wishing on a Falling Star sounded epic by the way. Great job!

• Thanks 1

New deal is up and as Antler noticed they have switched things around so the freebie (which was originally down for 22nd December) is now

Century Ostinato Strings https://8dio.com/instrument/century-ostinato-strings/  free with a spend of $148 or more.

I have also updated the first post and will also revisit their banner as they seem to have altered some of the planned offers.

Edited by ZincT

I have now updated the first post as 8DIO have switched a lot of stuff around. 😱 

I have also added an "updated date".

The only one I cannot clearly identify is tomorrow's piano bundle (I can see the words Studio, Piano Bundle), unless it's a custom bundle.  Anyone got any ideas 

Note: there are some big hitters moved to this week e.g. Insolidus on Monday, 66 Trombones on Tuesday and Majestica on Wednesday (unless it changes again!)

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ZincT said:

The only one I cannot clearly identify is tomorrow's piano bundle (I can see the words Studio, Piano Bundle), unless it's a custom bundle.  Anyone got any ideas 

where are you looking for this - I can only see the main page  and they a blacked out on that ?

30 minutes ago, simon said:

where are you looking for this - I can only see the main page  and they a blacked out on that ?

Yes you have to do a levels adjustment in Photoshop on the banner. 

I have removed the image in case it is copyrighted.

Edited by ZincT
Removed in case of copyright

3 hours ago, ZincT said:

Yes you have to do a levels adjustment in Photoshop on the banner. 

I used a slightly less technical method: I looked at my monitor from the side (my monitor's viewing angle is 'optimum' when looking head on; the darks become lighter when viewed from the side).