A Christmas Songs

FJ Lamela

Ok, I only got a little bit out of the two but that is stellar. Elegant and emotionally moving in all the right ways. Something I'd be very proud to have come up with. Thx for sharing and I look forward to seeing the vid, (I don't come here too often as I'm a business owner but...).

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, congalocke said:

Ok, I only got a little bit out of the two but that is stellar. Elegant and emotionally moving in all the right ways. Something I'd be very proud to have come up with. Thx for sharing and I look forward to seeing the vid, (I don't come here too often as I'm a business owner but...).

Thanks a lot for your words and listen!

• Like 1

Nicely done! Have to agree garyburn, I can picture a beautiful Christmas morning with just a "skiff" of light snow.
Maybe just a "hint" of snowed in, could that be, reindeer tracks?
<begin rant>
Had some "issues" with Spotify, its a free hosting service, and I understand why they want you to "create an account";
but is it really a "bargain" for the artist if visitors have to jump thru a bunch of hoops?
<end rant>

Sorry to "rant" in your thread, but two potential listeners (read that as potential fans) had issues; and in my case I have an account!

Tom

ps: SoundClick seems to welcome non-member listeners, don't know what the "user" end is like; just sayin'...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Nicely done! Have to agree garyburn, I can picture a beautiful Christmas morning with just a "skiff" of light snow.
Maybe just a "hint" of snowed in, could that be, reindeer tracks?
<begin rant>
Had some "issues" with Spotify, its a free hosting service, and I understand why they want you to "create an account";
but is it really a "bargain" for the artist if visitors have to jump thru a bunch of hoops?
<end rant>

Sorry to "rant" in your thread, but two potential listeners (read that as potential fans) had issues; and in my case I have an account!

Tom

ps: SoundClick seems to welcome non-member listeners, don't know what the "user" end is like; just sayin'...

I understand you.Thanks for listen and your coment. Im working in a  videoclip.I will tell you when be ready.

Pd:im so sorry the problems with spotify.